BG Blacklist

Bring back the option to blacklist BGs that you don’t like/want to do. I don’t care if it’s just limited to 2 BGs you can blacklist or hell even 1 would be fine by me. Certain BGs are just not fun to participate in and it sucks being forced into them.

7 Likes

Agreed 1 black list options needs to come back doesn’t even need to be 2

2 Likes

I despise Seething Shore so much, both on Horde and Alliance side. I really wish I could just opt out of not seeing it ever again lol

4 Likes

i would blacklist BFG i hate that map as much as my hate for rogues would sell my soul just to blacklist that map <.<

Agreed, I doubt 1 “global” blacklist would be the end of the world or “break the game” like the doomsayers claim.

And besides, if a particular bg is getting blacklisted by a large % of players, then the devs/Blizzard should take that as a hint to actually fix bg X or at least take a look at it (…since there obviously must be a reason why so many players are blocking it).

Currently players just leave the “unpopular” bg maps such as Wintergrasp and Seething Shore, if there was a blacklist option all these players wouldn’t be having their time wasted in the first place.

1 Like

Personally I like Battle for Gilly lol. It’s one of my favorites on both sides cause I got a high win rate on it x3

But yeah blacklisting would work as a tool for Blizzard to find and fix BGs and possibly make them more fun.

2 Likes

I don’t really mind Seething Shore myself… the first time. At least SS is over quick win or lose. Deepwind Gorge is the next worst one imo, it’s super long and just feels like a slow “slog”.

And as for Wintergrasp… that one really needs no further comment :woozy_face: “the Wintergrasp effect” is a meme for a reason.

Surely people that don’t like a specific bg map - let’s say, Wintergrasp - never zoning into said bg map in the first place (with a blacklist option) is preferable to these same players entering the unpopular bg and leaving mid-game :man_shrugging:

Or just leaving in the first few seconds and never getting a replacement teammate.

I mean it’s not hard to do the math. 15 min debuff is gonna run out before Wintergrasp timer does.

1 Like

We need both a blacklist option and just more…BETTER, BG maps. It’s a travesty we haven’t gotten anything new since MoP except for Seething Shore.

What I’d kill for is some bigger BG maps but smaller than “epics”. Something 20vs20 or 25vs25.

We also need Brawls up 24/7 with more, BETTER brawls.

1 Like

Well hopefully Ion gets the boot and someone that actually likes PvE content becomes game director and gives us some PvP love, because we’ve been sorely needing it.