BFA Unholy Death Knight Feedback (Cont.)

(Mythená) #61
@Razeal i was being hyperbolic when i said Haste as a 'dead' stat, but at least the message gets across.

Now come to think of it, i think our cooldown design also contributed to the ST problem.

AotD as our 'big' cd was weak, but at least that's a numbers tuning issue. Apocalypse could use some boost, but it make use of our wounds, which creates some synergy with our spec other than just hitting SS/CS to pop those wounds. Dark Transformation becomes the outlier. It only functions on the permanent pet, and it has almost zero synergy with our spec unless we take talents like Infected Claws.

At least Gargoyle/Dark Arbiter have synergy with our spec, scales with mastery and reward us for executing our rotation properly. DT is relatively brain-dead in a sense that you can completely mess up your rotation and still lose nothing. And yet DT+Ghoul almost contributed a lion's share of the total damage output.

Probably the worst part is, despite having 3 cooldowns - none of them boost our damage sources like disease and strikes.

It's no wonder that if our pets are down/dead, we're toast. Because even our shortest 1 min cd requires a pet to stay alive to work!!!

(Vitálus) #62
10/29/2018 10:06 AMPosted by Razeal
10/29/2018 06:28 AMPosted by Urioh
yeah i miss necrotic plague so much it hurts man

I'm not trying to be rude, however I'm in the 'minority' that didn't like Nplague.

So from my personal position, my love for NecroBlight comes from PvP. My buddy and I use to run double Unholy Dk. We would run in, hit that sweet, sweet unholy blight button and watch the dot fly. I watched every two's team we ran into die in like 30 secs. It was fantastic.

Other than that, I don't have a position to talk about unholy. I would give a list like I did Frost but I would really have to look into what worked and what didn't. Just a guest right now.

(Rothulian) #63
Honestly they could just add Gargolye back to our core abilities and our ST damage would be where it needs to be. Thats how low we are on ST.

(Razeal) #64
10/29/2018 10:53 PMPosted by Rothulian
Honestly they could just add Gargolye back to our core abilities and our ST damage would be where it needs to be

One path, but I'd hate to see more cd based damage. We need all the time ST damage.

If gargoyle became a perm summon like Skulker and the effect of using runic power to increase the garg's damage was the cd that would be cool.

(Rothulian) #65
10/30/2018 03:13 AMPosted by Razeal
Honestly they could just add Gargolye back to our core abilities and our ST damage would be where it needs to be

One path, but I'd hate to see more cd based damage. We need all the time ST damage.

If gargoyle became a perm summon like Skulker and the effect of using runic power to increase the garg's damage was the cd that would be cool.

Im not suggesting it. Just merely pointing out how low our ST damage is. We need a purely ST boost.

(Gurthäng) #66
Honestly they could just add Gargolye back to our core abilities and our ST damage would be where it needs to be. Thats how low we are on ST.

We def dont need one more CD to deal with, we already have too many.
Gargoyle is fine as a talent the old gargoyle was just a dot with a cool animation, no loss having it as a talent and with DA interaction, as long its tuned properly which it isnt.

(Braymo) #67
BUMP

(Rothulian) #68
10/30/2018 04:05 PMPosted by Gurthäng

We def dont need one more CD to deal with, we already have too many.
Gargoyle is fine as a talent the old gargoyle was just a dot with a cool animation, no loss having it as a talent and with DA interaction, as long its tuned properly which it isnt.

Read literally directly above your post.

(Alazar) #69
So many posts without a blue....

(Rothulian) #70
So it looks like the answer to the question of "will the top specs get nerfed" or "will lower specs get buffed" was just answered.

https://www.wowhead.com/news=288281/patch-8-1-ptr-build-28294-achievements-and-class-changes

Arms Warrior AoE pretty much just got deleted. Eye Beam was nerfed 15%. Considering Frost DK is above both of them...we can see where this might be going. So perhaps getting no changes is better at this point. Because the only changes going out are nerfs it seems.

(Razeal) #71
10/30/2018 11:31 PMPosted by Rothulian
So it looks like the answer to the question of "will the top specs get nerfed" or "will lower specs get buffed" was just answered.

https://www.wowhead.com/news=288281/patch-8-1-ptr-build-28294-achievements-and-class-changes

Arms Warrior AoE pretty much just got deleted. Eye Beam was nerfed 15%. Considering Frost DK is above both of them...we can see where this might be going. So perhaps getting no changes is better at this point. Because the only changes going out are nerfs it seems.

Sick of watching this development team wet nurse shadow priests to the extent they are, while ignoring everyone else (in context to how they treat spriest look at UKD/Sham players) back stopping idiotic decisions made in Alpha/Beta with further idiocy.

Pretty clear your team doesn't know what the !@#$ it is doing at this point.

!@#$ you Blizzard,for constantly giving people the idea that the lowest bar is the one to aim for.

Hope you devs like rogues, because doing this is going to ensure that's the only melee getting brought to +10's.

10/30/2018 11:31 PMPosted by Rothulian
Considering Frost DK is above both of them...we can see where this might be going.

Nerf to Frostwyrms fury. Recoverable.

No Unholy changes. You wanna be developer !@#$s are going to have to nerf every melee dps by 15% minimum to bring everyone down to where Unholy is, all that will do is force everyone to play ranged in pve. Or quit. I'd personally just un sub.

This is why you don't balance from the bottom you incompetent %^-*s. You end up causing more problems than you fix, and forcing everyone into another FOTM class/spec.

(Veiñ) #72
General
Spells (1)
Blood Plague A shadowy disease that drains 064 health from the target over 24 sec.

New spell for unholy in this build?

https://www.wowhead.com/news=288281/patch-8-1-ptr-build-28294-spell-and-class-changes-arcane-torrent-and-berserking-

(Urioh) #73
no thats blood

(Danerexles) #74
I quit wow in wod when Ion said he didnt want us to play demo lock, please dont make me quit again get your !@#$ together blizzard. Stop trying to fix %^-* each xpac that wasnt broken to begin with.

(Rothulian) #75
Looks like magus of the dead duration was increased to 30 seconds. Pretty major buff to that azerite trait.

(Paint) #76
We need single target damage increased how have they not given us feedback on that.

(Rothulian) #77
Sadly we cant test the magus buff because ptr has been down for 24 hours.

(Razeal) #78
Fix UDK Single target damage you worthless !@#$s.

(Rothulian) #79
And PTR continues to be down. Which means itll be down all of blizzcon. Sigh.

(Urioh) #80
unlucky honestly