BFA stand battles

Probably irrelevant in this post but off topic, I can never see the word prosciutto and not think of that disturbing game Mogeko Castle. It is forever defiled for me.

It’s not gay if it’s jojo

To this day i resent araki for not making Jotaro and Polnareff the ones that got stuck in front of the crowd while Joseph and Abdul got de aged.

Jotaro’s reaction to that would have been hilarious and would have gotten part 2 joseph for a couple scenes

But then we wouldn’t have gotten this

1 Like

Hard to wrap your head around that Polnaref got crippled and then turned into a turtle… though compared to some of the other brojos, you could say he got off easy

1 Like

Okay, since Sylvanas has ZA WARUDO who gets king crimson?

What makes you think Ghost Vol’jin wouldn’t be a Stand?

You mean like Anubis?

I’d take WoD over BfA anyday. WoD had nothing to do with a half decent story and good class mechanics. Also pvp vendors.

BfA has nothing to do with a terrible story and horrid class mechanics. Also no pvp vendors.

WoD had a god awful story.

It wasn’t a bad story, though it was mostly inconsequential and not what people wanted

It was trash.

Most mediums have the sense to do time travel OR multi-verses, not to try and do both at once.

I look at WoD as a stand alone side story because for the most part that’s exactly what it is. The only effect it had on the MU was that Archimonde sent AU Gul’dan to the MU because of the pact they made.

Quick Edit: I dont view AU Gul’dan being sent to the MU as a big deal because his job could have been handled by literally anyone. Stealing Illidan’s body and trying to use it as a vessel by Sargeras is not something only Gul’dan would be capable of.

That’s a great way of saying we could retcon the whole thing and basically miss nothing.

He would look at Dragonball.

I mean, Yrel was basically the anakin to my obi wan (except for the part were i wasnt forced to cut her legs off and watch her burn in lava as her powers give out) but bless her goaty soul she’s nowhere near as cool as Future Trunks.

No one’s saying it was a good idea that DBZ did it either.

I am lol 10char