BFA stand battles

Okay, lets face it, things arent as bad as WoD got (yet) but it isnt exactly a smooth ride either- alliance got more horse mounts, azerite powers are more “meh” than artifacts, and dont get me started on the story.

So! lets have some fun and replace the BFA’s Main cast powers with stand abilities. (I couldn’t exactly find stands for everyone, so if some of you guys could help me with it it’d be great, just stick with canon stands or oc donut steel ones that are similar enough to the canon ones)

Horde

-Sylvanas: in an old thread i said how she was literally DIO and I stand (heh) by it, Sylv’s stand would totally by The World, but instead of snorkel equiptment hers would have chains and other hell/death related things. (big bads always get time powers anyway)

-Baine: ???

-Saurfang: ???

-Nathanos: Either Sex Pistols or Emperor

-Talanji: I can peg her as a Scary Monsters type of gal, at least before rastakhan made the deal with bwon

-Ghost Vol’jin: ??? (we dont know enough yet)

Alliance

Anduin: Either Crazy Diamond bc Anduin gonna Anduin OR Ticket to Ride due to his hurt bones and divine protection

Jaina: Either some version of Magician’s Red but ice instead of fire or Killer Queen, to show how OP and unstable a person she has become (flip flop, flip flop)

Genn: ???

Alleria: Cream. Very dangerous void portal that leads god knows where, Need I say more?

Malfurion (updated): Gold Experience fists given all the life/animal/healing stuff that stand can pull

Tyrande: The best i can think of is the opposite version of The Sun, meaning The Moon

----//—

Now, how would this change the plot of BFA (if at all)? Or how would this change the power dinamics (say, could saurfang have mak’gora’ed Sylv himself instead of just… sigh? and things like that)

And just so we are clear, they only have their stand powers, not their canon ones

2 Likes

At risk of sounding old, what in Odin’s beard are you talking about? “stands”?

9 Likes

oh boy, are you in for a ride

3 Likes

I’d imagine Malfurion would have Gold Experience to summon vines and plants to attack his opponents. Not sure how it would tie in with his animal forms though.

I’m glad I wasn’t the only one who had no idea. I was like “stand? Well you know Baine doesn’t have one because you need a spine to stand.”

4 Likes

To be fair, Baine really regrew the one he had in war crimes when he finally repayed his debt to Jaina by rescuing her brother.

(even though he prolly could have been smarter about it)

1 Like

Yeah I know what he does but that’s the only one that joke really worked for. I watched that video. What drugs was that show made on?

What drugs was that show made on?

There’s only one awnser to that question.

Yes

1 Like
1 Like

It’s always kind of amusing when someone stumbles onto Jojo for the first time.

1 Like

You’re right, Gold Experience is the best for him- given all the life/animal/healing stuff that stand can pull

And Gold Experience Requiem being so disguistingly OP fit him being the world druid.

Remember when Blazer and Arthas pulled out their Stands?

1 Like

sighs i miss when dark arbiter was the best dps talent for unholy. It felt like having my own stand.

Stand Name: 「DARK ARBITER」
Stand Master: Deathlord Gharion.

1 Like

I’ve watched that video twice since the first time, and I still have the same look of confusion and awe.

1 Like

Has jesus told you to kill the president yet?

he was ripping off naruto.

1 Like

It was the early 2000s. Everybody was ripping off Naruto, probably including myself.

Vol’jin being a visualization of Talanji’s stand sounds pretty fitting.

Necroing a thread because memes

Anduin and baine? :thinking:

1 Like