BfA Ready for War Achievement Help

So I am new to alliance side and have used a character token to bring my character up, but I am having trouble finding where to start with this achievement now to unlock the dark iron dwarves. I have been looking through guides but what i am seeing isnt matching up. Specifically trying to start the blood on the sands part of the alliance war campaign quest. When I go to the quest pick up location seen in this guide the NPCS are not in that location. The only prereqs it states are that you be level 50 and have the footholds done, both of which are automatically completed as of using a token. I’m really lost as to what to do to start the questline and could definitely use a hand

I believe you also have to do Magni’s quest in Silithus to get the heart of Azeroth. I did it recently to unlock DI dwarves and KTs and hit a roadblock after doing the footholds.

A believe it’s called “A Dying World” but don’t quote me on that.

Hope that helps.

did you ever figure it out im stuck in the same situation i did the footholds and have spent the past 2 days looking online and cannot for the life of me figure out where im going wrong.

After days of being stuck… I had to do the quest “A Dying World” and when I finished that line, I was able to continue to unlock alliance races.

Search Wowhead for the Heart of Azeroth and it will walk you through.