BFA Pathfinder 1&2

I recently unlocked all of the allied races for Alliance and I have moved on to attempt to get Pathfinder 1&2 for Battle for Azeroth. The grind seems endless as I’m moving through the reps:

7th Legion: Revered
Champions of Azeroth: Honored 62/12,000
Order of Embers: Honored 8,027/12,000
Proudmoore Admiralty: Honored 7,515/12,000
Storm’s Wake: Honored 6,705/12,000
Tortollan Seekers: Friendly 987/12,000
Rustbolt Resistance: Friendly 2,200/12,000
Waveblade Ankoan: Neutral 550/3,000

I was doing alright until after a week in, today, I noticed the last two were required for Part 2 as well, which has caused my will to diminish and desire to actually complete this lofty goal to lessen. Don’t get me wrong, I love grindy games, I have played the heck out of Warframe and earned so much just by playing. However, at the same time, it barely feels like I’m making a dent in the reputation bucket by doing things daily. I have basically spent all of the past week and a half to two weeks working on the allied characters which wasn’t too horrible and I got some manner or reputation along the way, but it feels like it’s going to take more time than it’s worth in the grand scheme of things, since the only thing I have left to do is get the Horde allied races.

This is mainly just me venting and I don’t really post on forums, but wanted to see if anyone else was feeling the same way. As well as how others may have gotten through this feeling when faced with such daunting endlessness. Apologies if it’s not in the right place or format.