BfA Mission Table Champions not gaining experience

I have all champions at the epic level, with several close to being maxed out. One in-particular has 688 XP left until max, and after completing 5+ missions, has gained no XP.

I took screenshots before I sent said champion and 2 others on an 8hr mission, and after completion, only one gained XP.

Any idea on how to fix this, or is it possibly just a bug that will need to be hotfixed?

We’ve been seeing a bunch of reports in the Bug Report forum.There is no current workaround that I’m aware of. Hopefully they’ll be able to deploy a hotfix to address it.

1 Like

Oh, Sorry about that, I tried looking for any posts about this problem and wasn’t able to find any. But hopefully it gets fixed soon!:slight_smile:

No worries, I’ve been moving most of them over to the Bug Report forum so that QA has the reports and data necessary for any related investigations. I figured since I did have a little info I’d pass it on. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well thank you for the info, and feel free to move this over in case others are having the same problem.