BFA Mage Retrospective

Attempting to attack OP’s expression instead of their argument is poor form and shows more of a desire to troll or upset rather than any honest critique. They are not writing an academical essay, they are expressing in an overview on a video game forum. Overviews within this context are, by nature, windy.

To then try to hide that you have no point to your post, your example is one single line out of the whole thing, and you argue against it in the most obnoxiously stupid way.
Mages are okay because they’ve at least had one spec average, and their utility includes existing as a ranged spec & arcane int(which is what made you quote to mock to begin with) & an immunity they were only asked to use once for any fight(this tier) & they can sometimes move while casting(not utility btw)? Lmao.

So, do you have any actual argument in response to the post, or do you always just attack people if they say something you don’t care to hear?

6 Likes

Yeah i was just using one example to keep it simple. He uses the word “most” 11 times in the post, and synonyms for it ~15 times. Every other statement is some baseless generalization. Also, look up the definition for utility lmao.

I question your reading comprehension but then this really isn’t the place for that so carry on. It is unfortunate you were unable to grasp what he or she posted but thankfully that is your loss and your loss alone. There are definitely courses that can be taken or perhaps even online classes to rectify this. Reading comprehension isn’t the easiest thing certainly and one that most just take to get an easy grade in then forget about but I have faith that if you truly feel a wish to overcome this gap you will be able to.

5 Likes

Thanks for the informative post. This brought some things to light for me.

It wasn’t an argument it was pity. But thank you for proving why such pity was warranted. Don’t take it as an insult rather take it as consternation on my part and a bit of sorrow that you are in such a state. I wish you well friend.

can agree with this post ~ my start to BFA was getting kicked out of groups before getting to the dungeon to invite the warlock 5-20 ilvls lower with lower raiderio happend 8 times in one week and that was it for me for a long while. about the only thing being useful was the fight in uldir Zul burn strat ? why even play /shrug

barely there for the int buff