BFA Campaign Restarted

Hi, my boyfriend is a bit of a noob when it comes to WoW. However, he’s found a bug that I can’t seem to help him resolve.

His character is Sweetnsour-Mal’ganis (US).

He went to orgrimmar to visit the enchanting trainer when suddenly the trainer disappeared and his UI seemed to reload. After that it appears that BFA campaign has started over. The gates to orgrimmar are locked and he cannot talk to any NPCs except Sylvanas in grommash hold to accept the first quest in the campaign.

He has already completed these quests (as they were launched, we played together the whole xpac). We tried hearthing back to Zulduzar and coming back but he immediately is kicked back into the instanced version of orgrimmar. He can’t access the portal room anymore at all. He did not faction change, he has only this one character, his achievements for the campaign are still there.

I created a ticket for him but I’m not sure what else to do!

It would probably help to have your boyfriend’s characters name. I might be able to take a look and see where he is. :slight_smile:

While our staff is happy to try to help, they generally cannot do so third party. Any requests need to come from him.

1 Like

Sweetnsour-Mal’ganis is the name.

Thank you for that, Odessa.

It doesn’t look like the campaign has started over, it just needs to be completed. It looks like the character is on the last steps. If he opens up his quest log it should show where he should go under the “War Campaign” section at the top.

Nathanos Blightcaller looks to be standing outside of Grommash Hold with the quest “Siegebreaker”.

He recently completed:

Which is what probably shifted Orgrimmar to how it currently looks for him.

Note: There are a few achievements associated with the campaign. Ready for War (which is primarily in Zandalar and Kul Tiras) and Tides of Vengeance, which are part of “The Fourth War” which requires the final quest Old Soldier or Most Loyal to earn.

1 Like