<Beyond> Sat/Sun 3-6PM Server :: 6/12M :: Seeking ranged DPS for Mythic Progression!

What’s with the times?

• For people who work throughout the weekdays and have their weekends free to do whatever. Good for people who like to go out on Fri/Sat nights and don’t do anything else during weekends otherwise.
  • We’ll never pull after the raid-time ends but current pulls may go over by a few minutes.

Current Needs (updated July 18)

• Seeking ranged DPS - Prefer Destro Lock or Fire Mage

Requirements

• Make it both days, and prepared with your consumables
  • Willing to wipe a bunch
  • Positive Mental Attitude

Progress:

• Ny’alotha: 6/12M

How to join:
We have a simple signup page at join.beyond.gg

The general process to join is: We do a basic check of what you have experience in (look at logs) and then a brief chat. We’ll get you a slot in our next run if you’re not saved to Mythic!

Thank you for your interest!

1 Like

I am interested in joining and raiding with your guild.

Currently 464ilvl Resto & 467ilvl Elemental. My preference is to heal but willing to dps.

Current progression is 11/12-N & 9/12-H.

Thx – Mahlaa (Mahlaa#1604)

Bump for latest update.

If you guys would be interested in a Shadow Priest for DPS I’d like to talk to you. Let me know here and I’ll get in touch.

boomping for update

Bumping for recruitment!

Great people to raid with!

A great group with a non toxic environment, tackling high end content!

A great group with a non toxic environment, tackling high end content!

Bumping for some demonic discipline . . . oh my !

Hello! I just applied on your website. I was wondering if I can join you guys for heroic raiding primarily? Do you guys raid heroic at all?

Bumpin for visibility

Bumping for visibility!

We do heroics on Friday nights (alt runs). Mainly we usually do everything but downstairs unless specifically requested.