<Beyond Redemption> LFM

We are still looking for more to increase our numbers! We are accepting all but with an emphasis on ranged dps. We currently are 6/8 Heroic with a strong small group of players. We have been running a comp of 2/3/9 with 2 of the healers being able to dps at any point so if you are a healer we could still definitely find a place for you. Our healers are very strong at the moment so I would like to expand our group to 2/3/12-14 which would help us blow things up faster :slight_smile:

We are currently pushing to get AOTC for our guild so we are raiding on Sat & Sun. The Saturday raid starts at 9:00pm EST and goes to 12:00pm EST. Sunday starts at 9:00pm EST and goes for 1 hour. We implemented the Sunday raid in efforts of completing Heroic before Jan 22nd when the new raid comes out. Normally we only raid 1 night a week on Saturday.

So with all that being said we would love to have you join the guild and help us out. We are also open to having peoples alts that need a raiding home or just want to knock out some bosses and get loot!

Message me in game, respond to this post, or add me at #Josh16459 if you are interested in joining us.

Thanks,
GardianClown