Between Us and Freedom Quest

still bugged
Also checking in to note, its still bugged.
Still bugged!!
Why?? because blizzard don't give a rats !@# about their customers as long as we keep forking out our cash every month :-(
1 Like

what a mess, at least let us bypass this quest and move on… this is redonkulous
5 x cant loot time to delete this toon and forget about it.

fantastic ! jokes on me, cannot delete character has mail. happy anniversary wow

As of today, February 23 2019, this quest is still bugged. I killed him four times, relogged, killed him a fifth time, still no quest credit/progress. Submitted a bug report, the FAQs suggest that the npcs are outstripping my DPS and taking credit for the kill and to try and kill it harder. It’s not an effective solution at all. Going to try abandoning and restarting the quest.

This appears to still be bugged. After quite a few deaths and expensive repairs without doing much damage, I started just throwing the glave for a small amount of damage and then running up the backstairs to get out of range and lose the mini-mobs. This took forever but it worked. just kept hitting and running, sometimes I’d let enough of the trash mobs follow to build my health back with their sacrificed souls. I believe it took over an hour, but I managed without another player.

still bugged.

[SOLUTION(?)] It was still bugged for me. I killed him and went on to search if it was just a me problem. While reading this thread, he appeared again and I killed him (without abandoning the quest or logging out of the game and it counted! Hopefully it is a possible solution and not just a one time thing.

Just ran into this too. I -think- that he has to successfully cast Blur of Shadows in order for you to get credit since maybe Blur is the ability you’re supposed to be taking from him.

That’s what worked for me anyways.

3 Likes

Still bugged two years later.

Do you guys not have developers?

Still bugged. I’m about to kill him for the 4th time.

Still bugged

Still bugged in 2020. SMH…

Still bugged

1 Like

Killed him twice so far on a new DH. Still not getting credit for it.

ETA: Third try. Did not try to kill him quickly, used a lot of ranged stuff. Don’t know if that was the key or not, but it worked.

1 Like

Still bugged had to kill him 5 times.

Nov 2021 Still had to kill him twice for it to count.

You have to let him successfully cast Blur of Shadows, so kill him slow

1 Like

Still a bug as of Dec 9, 2023… :pensive::face_vomiting: