Better community

The game is 100x worse than the forums. You have to really piss a lot of people off consistently to catch a silence.

3 Likes

I see many people once more taking bait off some of the usuals.

Guys, genuinely - consistently responding to and taking the bait of people who only want to spark arguments and derail is probably one of the reasons any thread about Btags keeps being 404’d or closed. Just put them on Ignore. It is not worth it, and we really do not need every Btag thread devolving into chaos and vitriol like some of the Helf threads do. :dracthyr_cry_animated:

Also, morning support for a better forum - possibly including Btags! :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated: As modern as these forums are, they have many failings that need to be better addressed - the ability of others to effectively use 160 characters as separate accounts is one of those issues.

4 Likes

Exactly. I’ve never once replied to those people. I’m not sure why so many others find it difficult.

They just want attention after all.

3 Likes

Most of them. Some of them are very convinced that they think they done nothing wrong while trying to protect harassment and try to justify their behavior to hurt other people. And a few rare ones pull a Tucker Carlson on M&M’s and called it “Woke”. LOL.

1 Like

Community is what you make it. You have every tools at your disposal to screen and curate your interactions with people.

Stop blaming everyone else and use them.

1 Like

And when they disagree they act toxic to make the flag stick. Some are the same people too. Really can’t help themselves, it’s like the mute button doesn’t exist.

I’ve seen dozens of helf threads and #ripcord threads and some how one subject that hasn’t been discussed since 2021 is considered spam, because “I disagree take it down :-1:!”.

T made over a dozen threads about the same subject even he got a pass.

There are 3 or 4 anti Btag threads and somehow those weren’t spam.

4 Likes

The one thing i dont like is when of my own posts get buried i cant find it to self moderate.

What have i done wrong this time??

Okay found it the offending post was me asking the question where the rule is that you can’t play silly buggers but Ayu gave me the link answering the question

So everything is fine but i deleted the buried post anyway

They are just trying to color the thread as hostile to get it shut down. Worked before. . .

4 Likes

People are rolling in here indirectly calling people trolls.

Don’t have to wonder for a reason why to shut these threads down.

1 Like

Good morning, everyone. Nice day for battletags. :dracthyr_yay_animated:

3 Likes

I’m a pro waffler, and so is kitty.

Sorry, bad morning joke. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Depends if a mod bothers to check, most of the time you have to ask them to check.

Sometimes I feel like I’m stalking my friends when I log into my battlenet account and noticed some people in Fractured Peaks in Diablo or whatever and wonder what they are doing over there rather than playing wow,

I think people should have more privacy options

1 Like

Hungry cat, time to eat

4 Likes

man, the day we get btags on the forums to stop losers from posting on multiple alts is going to be a good day. gonna buy myself a cupcake to celebrate. one of the big fancy ones with sprinkles.

no. I won’t share. get your own cupcake.

6 Likes
  1. To see someone on Battlenet, and what game they are playing, you both have to mutually agree to be friends. That is done with your, and their, permission.
  2. APPEAR OFFLINE resolves that issue if someone does not want their friends to see what game they are playing right then.

I will make my own entire cake!!! Or maybe cookies.

9 Likes

It’s okay I will bring an entire cupcake set with assorted flavors

3 Likes

I couldn’t agree more and in addition I love how a lot of the following comments prove the need for OP post.

1 Like

I use this if I don’t feel like talking to people or I’m not feeling like myself.

If I need help with something I can whisper a Bnet friend for help knowing they are not doing anything like raiding, pvp and dungeons.

It would be rude to interrupt someone’s concentration on a raid, pvp and dungeon.

I only look on my Bnet friends list if I need help.

Good luck with your coronation Saturday!

giggles