Better Alliance Armor Skins for WotLK

I can recall when the various patches came out for WotLK back in vanilla. Every patch (just about) we got new armor and with every patch, Alliance got something that looked like utility while Horde got glowing, fiery, intense, beautiful armor skins. I mean, our armor was just plain in comparison.

I hope the developers are serious about understanding equality and equity. If they are, then asking for armor skins that look amazing for the Alliance shouldn’t be hard to understand, accept, or meet. Let’s have some fairness this time around–let’s have cool looking armor skins for the Alliance, too, or make all armor sets (Horde and Alliance) look the same.

This isn’t a 1 way street. If you were going to get new skins, then horde would too.
#hordelivesmattertoo
:axe:

Ahh yes, the ‘‘cool’’ armor skins. Not subjective or a completely ambiguous request whatsoever.

I like the utilitarian look, but if they add cosmetic reskins to WotLK I wouldn’t lose any sleep over it.

1 Like

I’m not sure exactly what pieces you’re thinking of, but for LK, The only real discrepancy I can think of is That one really awesome green robe from ToC, which looked vastly superior for alliance (the top is more of a corset design).

Which pieces were you thinking of?