Beta Testers Pooled From Stress Testers

I don’t think I really have to argue my point. I make it clear as white snow, It would be easy to push an already existing pool to be testers. It would take less time and they get more testers something a large amount of the community has said it needs/wants.

You don’t get punished for bad luck, you knew it’d be slim odds when you opted in. You just seem to be angry for not getting access yet. I hope you get Beta man. Last reply. :slight_smile:

This thread is stressful.

It would take more time because they already have a process in place for selecting from the larger pool. You’re telling them to do more work to select from a different pool.

How would you quantify someone’s contribution to the test? If I report more bugs does that mean I have an even greater chance at an invite? What if the bug reports aren’t helpful, or aren’t bugs at all. Lots of extra thought would have to go into this than simply “I was in the stress test so I should have access”. It’s far more efficient to use the same pool without adding the extra conditions.