Beta realms incompatible

Hi everyone, every time I go to log into the Beta Realms, it is now giving me Incompatible, even though I have downloaded all the newest updates.

I exited out of battle.net, and re-logged back in, and it showed a new download, after it finished, I went to go play again and it is still saying Incompatible

What do I do to fix this?

I am having the same issues. I did a repair scan, reinstalled the game and battle.net client. then also rebooted my PC . Nothing seems to fix it.

I am also having the same issue. I restarted the launcher, and ran a repair to no avail. Sadpants.

Same issue. Worked fine. Logged out for about 15 minutes, then had this issue. Ran repair tool. Uninstalled and reinstalled Blizzard App. Uninstalled and reinstalled beta. No change.

Same issue brother. I also have done a Repair and reboot, rescan etc. No go… still showing build from 9/24/20 on login screen. Was there an update today (9/25)?

A small update patch today, still saying incompatible for me though.

Chances are that our clients are correct as far as the patch goes, but that the servers didn’t get the patch, thus the incompatibility of the realms.

But people are currently playing as we speak.

I can’t tell from my side of things. Thanks for the info.

Anyone find a fix yet?

Mine is also saying incompatible; trying to apply the fix now from:

https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/10356#:~:text=You%20may%20see%20incompatible%20realms,the%20update%20doesn’t%20start.

The repair/fix on the beta realm actually worked the 3rd time around.