Beta Raid Testing Next Week

Next week, please join us at the following times to test the initial raids in Burning Crusade Classic.

Raid Date Start Time End Time
Karazhan Tuesday, April 13 2:00 p.m. PDT/5:00 p.m. EDT 8:00 p.m. PDT/11:00 p.m. EDT
Gruul Wednesday, April 14 2:00 p.m. PDT/5:00 p.m. EDT 8:00 p.m. PDT/11:00 p.m. EDT
Magtheridon Thursday, April 15 2:00 p.m. PDT/5:00 p.m. EDT 8:00 p.m. PDT/11:00 p.m. EDT

Testing will take place on a new Beta realm specifically configured for getting into the raids as quickly as possible. The new Beta realm will have level 70 template characters enabled, as well as consumables and professions vendors in Shattrath.

As always, please use the in-game bug reporter (default hotkey: F6) if you come across any bugs, and look here in this forum for dedicated feedback threads once the test gets underway.

We’ll see you there!

14 Likes

Any chance you can make it possible to copy my level 70 from the PVP server to the PVE server.
Seems to be more active on the PVE server and I don’t want to level to 70 again.

Hey Kaivax! Thanks for the update! I’m just wondering if the servers will possibly be available slightly before the raids get unlocked?

Just so we have time to get everything set up beforehand?

2 Likes

Is there a plan to make raid testing “open” for anyone with a sub, or is this still going to be considered part of “closed/invite-only” beta testing?

7 Likes

The raid testing that is going to take place will likely be only for those that have received a beta invitation. I don’t see Blizzard opening up the testing servers for everyone in order to test the raids unless a stress test were to take place.

Those of us that farmed pre bis, and exalted our reps. Can we move our beta characters over? Or is it templates only

Sure hope they make it templates only no copy pastas

In order to get a baseline I would guess it’s templated only. Hopefully they get wiped between nights too so kara gear doesn’t affect the baseline in gruul and maggy

Just wondering, when is the server going to be open today? Need to set-up talents, spells, etc even with a templated character I’d assume.