<Beta> Horde-Myzrael PVE - Age Group 40+ LFM for MC/ONY

Beta is a new guild formed by a group of individuals that started playing classic WoW together on release. Our player base is from a time when Dungeons and Dragons, Atari, and Nintendo were all the craze. We’re grown up now with full time jobs, families, children and looking to find like minded mature adult players to join us in end game content.

Beta is a casual raiding guild where everyone is welcome to raid if they so desire. There will never be any class restrictions or min-maxing requirements. Our doors are open to all levels of raiding experience and casual/social players. We are currently 3/10 in Molten Core and attuning for Onyxia, looking for a few more to complete our ranks. Our goal is to have fun and offer an environment where you will always be treated with respect and kindness while experiencing all the wonderful content of Classic WoW.

Guild: Beta
Faction/Server: Horde - PVE Myzrael PST
Raiding Times: Friday and Saturday from 7:00pm to 10:00pm PST
Consideration will be given to an additional day or night of raiding, pending guild interest.
Raid Loot: CEPGP with 10% decay
Raiding Recruitment: Levels 50+ Priest, Shammy, Warlock, Melee DPS
Discord Server: 'discord.gg/T8Z4MVJ
Preferred Age Group: 40+
Contact Information: In game please reach out to either Larz, Superfluke, or Hayz. Thank you for considering us and we wish everyone happy adventures through Azeroth.

I just started playing on Myzrael, being around others my same age that I feel like I can relate to is a huge draw for me.

I’ve seen a lot of concern from people on PvP servers that they are not going to enjoy Phase 2 starting on Nov 12th. This could be the perfect opportunity for you to start out fresh on a PvE server.

1 Like

I have played WOW on and off since 2005. Playing with the folks in this guild has been some of my most enjoyable time playing. Older, mature players who enjoy one another, but very skilled in playing there class. We are looking for more like minded players who want to progress in raid content and have a great time together. If that sounds great to you, consider joining Beta. Hope to see you soon!

This guild sounds great and I’m definitely going to keep you in mind if I can’t find an Alliance guild with a similar setup. :+1:

1 Like

Not to late to move over to Horde. I have played Alliance in past as well. Look us up if you decide to roll Horde.

1 Like

There is no spell cleave here. No overly aggressive rushing or try-hard mentality. If your expectations are to make Team 3 in a mega-guild, Beta is not for you.
We are middle-aged and older, with moms and dads, retirees, and a few military vets.

Dungeons and raids are well-paced yet deliberate, with everyone on the same page, comfortable in their role.

We love five mans, and work hard to gear up and attune members. If you want to raid, now is the time to join, with roster spots still open.

There is a lot of experience here, a lot of good people here. A pretty comfortable WoW home.

3 Likes

Only reason I prefer Alliance at this point is because I’ve already leveled to 52 (on a PVP server) and not thrilled about abandoning that effort. I’ll join your Discord to say hello tonight after work though.

Here’s my original LFG post if you’re interested: LF Casual [A] Raiding Guild - 1 night/week

Our ranks have really grown over the last couple of days. Looks like we’ll be ready for MC trash runs in about 2 weeks. Still need some healers (where have all the shammies gone? lol ) and melee, ranged dps.

Bump for some good peeps

Need some healers! And a rogue or two.

3/10 in Molten Core…need healers (priest, shaman) and a few more melee dps.