Best XPAC to level into for DF endgame

Hi all,

I have just come back after a couple of years off - have started a new toon and only just found out about Chromie time after hitting level 50 in BFA, so im a little upset this wasnt very intuitive. (at least not to my smoothbrain)

I dont want to waste much time going through old XPACs for story levelling up as i played upto shadowlands [9.1.5].

Now i am level 50, where is the best place to level carry on in terms of gearing etc for 70.
Should i finish out shadowlands before hitting DF?
Are Covenants still valid in DF? should i make legendaries?

Thanks in advance!

1 Like

The only real use for any of the old expansions stuff like Covenents would be for the cosmetic rewards. (And honestly, it will be easier to go back for them at 70.) I’d just focus on getting to 60 to start Dragonflight.

In your situation, I’d probably just do some of the old low level zones. Something like Silverpine/Hillsbrad or Azshara/Ashenvale. With flying they tend to be super fast, and you don’t get distracted by the systems from some of the later expansions. When you get into the high 50s, it might be worth doing the Warlords intro. It’s good XP and it pretty much kits you out with a full set of gear for your level.

2 Likes

ay, thank you!!!

really appreciate the response - will take your advice and just power to 60 :slight_smile: