Best West Coast PvP Server?

Hey all! <3

Just downloaded classic, and Idk what server to choooosee. I know main stramers are going East coast and Faerlina… but if I wanted to go west coast, best server to encounter world pvp and not one sided?

Thanks a bunch in advance for the help!! <3

Thunderfury

4 Likes

whitemane or fairbanks

1 Like

Not Fairbanks Fairbanks is dominated by horde

Is whitemane even balanced?

I know that Blaumeux and grobbulus are pretty even but grobbulus is rp pvp so idk if you’re into that

Rattlegore is pretty decent. Are you rolling Horde or Ally?

Smolderweb is fairly strong and well balanced. I also have a toon over on Thunderfury as well and that seems like a good server too. (Different friends groups on both, Smolderweb is currently my main spot though).

… and go figure I’m east coast and got sucked into these pacific servers because I was late to the game and friends already rolled.

I plan on rolling Ally

Blaumeux Is pretty balanced. I love it! Closest ratio to 50/50 is what I’ve been hearing.

If RPPVP on Classic is anything like it was on vanilla, Grobblus is probably awesome. Constant World PVP.

1 Like

I’m alliance on Smolderweb, it’s fairly balanced and a lot of wpvp throughout leveling, and being level 60. There’s more Horde, but that’s the case on most servers. It isn’t that bad of a split compared to others.

How alive is smolderweb? How would you describe its players?

Smolderweb is lively and active. Horde feels slightly more populous, but it’s not a hinderance at all. Nice WPvP aggression, but not a constant camp fest.

No queue, but IF is full and it’s not hard to group up for questing.

Several active guilds at various points of progress and various attitudes about progress. Some friendly. Some jerky. It’s a mixed bag.

We’re happy there.

Should I reroll on smolderweb? Alliance feels kinda dead on Blaumeux.

Fairbanks babeyyyy

Blaumeux is literally perfect. 50/50 faction balance on the dot. Super active endgame.
Lots of good players.

Fairbanks has more horde but the alliance by far has the most skilled pvpers. It’s not even close. I was in a group of five lvl 30’s and we held off a raid of 20-25 horde with about 4-5 60’s in it in STV a while back. They had to wait for each other and res all at once to kill us.

Overall it ends up evening out. When the honor system rolls out there is going to be some interesting fights on Fairbanks. I am not sure what the exact numbers are, but it seems like its not terribly lop sided.

In fact tonight i was in a 1v2ing two warriors and i blinded one off and was bleed kiting the other and another rogue showed up. We killed the one not sitting the blind easily. Right as the other warrior came out the other rogue gouged then stunned so i could bandage. I gouged out of his stun and we nearly stun locked him to death.

I have also just randomly grouped with warriors that will fear horde off you when you get low so you can bandage, mages that watch close enough they will chain CC with me, etc. I think you will probably be able to even find skilled pugs for the rank farm and I am pretty sure you will be able to find a dedicated pvp group for it if you choose.

A lot of skill versus numbers guerilla fights happen and i think that will probably continue at least until bgs are implemented.

2 Likes

On the pve side of Fairbanks alliance. I have pugged groups where we 4 manned gnomer with no tank, and did RFD with a tank 8 lvls below the bosses at low levels. Meaning there is skilled pve players also on Fairbanks alliance.

1 Like

I promise you it’s not dead. The irony is I’m posting on my Horde toon while telling you about Alliance…lol. I see plenty of Alliance around. I’ve noticed they like to stay grouped together on this server for ganking parties though.