Best Warlock names you've seen

Like Hoofhearted?

3 Likes

Reminds me of “Private” Parts (Mail Enhancement)

4 Likes

That’s pretty great too!

Although I’m sure these snowflakes now a days would report it and have to have it changed.
Useless Karen’s.

3 Likes

I like mine. It’s not punny or funny, but it’s inspired by the theme to the Jetson’s with some slight tweaks. …his boy Hellroid. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

I’m partial to Candikorn :jack_o_lantern:.
Buuut…sadly, my current warlocks have mostly generic names (one named after a horrible librarian I worked for decades ago).

2 Likes

Felinlove
(And mine obviously)

1 Like

Back in the past,I remember a Forsaken Affliction Warlock named HarryDotter :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Amushroom.

2 Likes

Names, no matter how common or original they may seem, they really are a dime a dozen, numbers are the direction to go.

Btw, if you all find a dozen dimes, they are mine, dibs. Called it! As well as anything else of currency you accumulated as well under the finder release tax I call dibs on.

2 Likes

Not my name but I’ll never forget in TBC I saw a warlock named “Dotdotpoof” and I flippin’ died.

2 Likes

I can’t wait for tauren warlocks

2 Likes

There’s a Warlock on these forums called Awkward, that’s a pretty cool name.

1 Like

I have a Hightmountain Tauren named Moosylawless. She’s fierce!

(giggle)

:cookie:

6 Likes

Soulcatcher if you are a Black Company fan. Have that one reserved if I ever roll another lock.

I made myself before Dark Iron Dwarfs were a thing… but I wanted them to be. Maybe I enacted change. :rofl: I like to pretend I did.

1 Like

I think mine’s pretty decent :blush:

5 Likes

All time classic has to be Dreadlock.

1 Like

I’ve seen ‘Chef Guldanramsey’ around

4 Likes

I think my name is pretty good.

3 Likes

You do have one of the best ones.

1 Like