Best TRP or MRP experience

So it being Friday I thought I would ask this of the community. What is some of the best TRP or MRP things you’ve seen. Like what stood out to you in a profile that you read?

Ive seen a few Goldshire MRPs that gave me a laugh. Aside from that, the MRP/TRP profiles you’ll see in Stormwind are like 50 paragraphs long and no one has time for all of that.

3 Likes

Am inclined to agree for the most part. I can appreciate a well thought out, detailed MRP/TRP but sometimes they’re just way too long to read.

This is definitely an interesting question, though I’m not sure if I would be able to give an absolute example of a TRP/MRP that has really stood out to me. I’ve seen some pretty good ones during my time, though the best ones for me are the ones that are well laid out and give as much information that is needed. Sometimes finding out other details that aren’t outlined can be fun to discover through rp, so I always enjoy some mystery to it.

1 Like

I’m smart. I use my at a glances to tell a story, along with the characteristics page. If you want detail? There it all is.

I’ve seen someone in Goldshire as Azshara. Probably the most unintentionally funny TRP I’ve ever read, and I’ll leave it at that.

2 Likes