Best Tauren Guild for Vulpera?

So I discovered I had met the requirements to unlock Vulpera, post level-squish, and last night got around to doing the quests. So, quick Q:

What’s the best Tauren RP guild for a male Vulpera?

I am already hearthed in Thunder Bluff, because a promise is a promise! ;3

1 Like

lmao, idk if this is a joke post, but regardless!

Kothuul and the Eagletotem Tribe are good folks. There’s also Stonewind!

3 Likes

Bless you for taking me seriously. <3

I am not entirely joking. Tauren culture really does seem like the best match for my furry little ankle-biter.

1 Like

Here ya go, friendo: [H - RP] is recruiting! - Moon Guard - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

The Eagletotem Tribe is tauren only. I’d say the best way to experience tauren culture is to roll one yourself Kimmo.

But if you’re looking for more of a mixed culture for everyone, then I’d say The Hearthstone Tribe is your best bet. Their slogan is “A home for everyone”.

You can also check out other MG Horde guilds here:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/comprehensive-guide-to-moon-guard-horde-guilds/106070

2 Likes

Thanks for mentioning me and The Eagletotem everyone.

But, Flywheel is correct, The Eagletotem are Tauren, Taunka and Highmountain exclusive.

I definitely second the Hearthstone Tribe. Jab is good people.

6 Likes

You can bite my ankles >:3c

1 Like

I don’t always bite… ;3

:3333333

:wolf:

1 Like

Stonewind is Tauren focused but open to non-tauren as well. You can find out more on our website stonewind.shivtr .com or feel free to message anyone in game :slight_smile: Vulpera can fit in really well!

5 Likes

Thank you, also, Taena!

I will look it over, for sure! <3

2 Likes