Best spots for world pvp?

seems like every time i try pvp i get 2 types of world pvp.

1: theres literally nobody in sight a desolte wastlenad seeming like the game has been dead for centuries

or

2: 5000 alliance all grouped up camping a town/village.

are there any good spots that have like… normal populations?

i wanna try world pvp but its either desolte wasteland or 10000 alliance i stand no chance againt.

Proba bly anywhere there is quests.

Not sure for 100 at 120 there are lots of hot spots

1 Like

Places where both sides quest. At level 100, you can start Legion and go to the Dalaran sewers. It’s every man for himself there. You can attack or be attacked by your own faction.

1 Like

You have to make the best with sharding. You could be at a spot where you won’t see a single person and that same spot in another server is having a brawl…

2 Likes

WQs that offer artifact power in off-zones that don’t have a kill quest or an invasion up.

Also, if you have a character on both sides you can check to see where the other side has their emissary quests. You’ll find people trying to get those done.

2 Likes

You know what would turn that desolate wasteland into a lush dense tropical rainforest?

Just a lil bit of corpse camping.

2 Likes

Redridge Mountains was pretty fun… I was there this weekend with a friend, I baited some people to a mountain and made them get resurrection sickness. Also kited people through the lake near Lakeshire, very fun.

2 Likes

With Hallows eve there’s always people sneaking into the wickerman statute at the undercity.

Obviously its a lot of many on 1 action, but sometimes that feels good too.

1 Like

Stormwind.

1 Like

I second this comment.

1 Like

Um…where is this “all-you-can-kill” buffet that you speak of? I haven’t seen any alliance raids in months.

I’ve seen people all around the place, sure you probably won’t find many people in old content zones but they’re still there.

You’d be surprised about the number of rogues and druids that just sit there in stealth watching you menacingly.

Where do you think I get my sacrificial offerings for the sun well?

Darkshire.

1 Like

Hanging Reef

Mechagon is a pretty happening place.
Generally its calm till some ally decide there going to group and start ganking individuals.
Unfortunately once horde gets pissed off it ends pretty quick as they run after we wipe them 1x