Best server to start on?

I’m an east coast player but i’m okay with west coast if that will be the most populated servers. Don’t come in here telling me to wait for fresh, or tell me its not worth it, I’m just looking for answers on the most populated single side faction, and to also find out the best balanced, or close to balance servers that way I can carefully consider. I would LIKE to choose a balanced server, I like world pvp. Pvp server is a priority, but not a deal breaker. If I have to choose a server where the enemy faction is non-existent and friendly faction being very existent, then I will, but that will be my last choice. Thank you in advance.

Farelina!!

Well, the population is pretty low at the moment, but keep in mind that Classic Era servers have been merged into a few clusters:

There’s maybe 1 raiding guild per cluster, per faction at the moment.

1 Like

Only 1 raiding guild per cluster? That does seem a lot lower than I was expecting. So at that rate im sure there’s absolutely no one out there as fresh 60s farming world stuff then?

Hard to say.

Guess if this guy is going to go hard, it might be a fun bus to ride. It really depends on leadership though, so we’ll see.

I don’t see any of the guilds that are raiding actively recruiting or even attempting to grow their communities. So, if someone (anyone) consistently made an effort to build a Classic Era raiding community, I personally think there’s a hopeful amount of interest that it would probably be a decent experience.

Atiesh cluster ally side if you like big population. Raids are starting to get momentum since there is already drama between guilds (thanks to the guild Friend’s List).

Herod cluster horde side for the raiding. They raid a lot, up to Naxx, and they are a bunch of nice fellows.

But not very balanced. The most balanced cluster I noticed would be Pagle cluster. Not sure of the raiding though.

2 Likes

I was going to start a new toon on Classic until I realized each server has less than 25 people. For some reason Classic has 42 servers when there aren’t enough players to fill five of them. Go figure…

1 Like

forever vanilla Ashkandi, Mankrik, Pagle, Westfall, and Windseeker.
If you are in tbc classic I hear netherwind is pretty cool.

1 Like

Don’t start. Trust me. Just pick a different game.

2 Likes

You need to wait for fresh and it is definitely not worth it. This entire game is a complete ghost town. You would have to be brain damaged to start a character now. Classic WoW is over.

2 Likes

Counter-arguments:

Not an argument. My reply : it is definitely worth it.

What is a ghost town for you ? My guild is clearing Naxx, I’m happy.

Level 10 trolls are over

1 Like

Well, as long as you are happy that’s all that really matters right?

Is your guild going to help the OP level up and raid naxx?

LOL, wait, you are not even in a guild. Why lie?

Is that a joke ? I’m not playing with this mage anymore and his guild was disbanded at TBC launch.

I rerolled and leveled by myself, why would OP needs help to level ? I didn’t need any. Anyway, that’s for raiding. If he likes to do dungeons, like I said, go Atiesh, lots of folks.

Yeah, you’re not in a guild. Stop with the misinformation.

There’s only 12 servers now. There’s 42 aliases but they point to only 12 actual servers. Aside from PvP East, there’s no more than one server of a particular game type in a location (i.e. only one PvP and one PvE in US West, one PvP and one PvE in Oceania etc).

Server mergers could take them from 12 servers to 11 but after that they can’t merge any more servers they can only delete them and forcibly shift players between locations/game types.