Best server for cross Rp?

Greetings Lore/RP forum, I was planning on making a character that would try Rp’ing
with both factions, by using the Cross RP addon.

So I wanted to ask, are there any servers where cross faction rp using that addon is a bit more common? and are there any tips to finding such?

The addon pretty much just automates what you could do manually with with Community chat. There does seem to be an issue with the Auctionator addon.

I’m hearing word that the addon was permanently broken with 8.1 and isn’t able to be fixed, so I wouldn’t aim your search based on this addon.

Yeah… Blizzard is good at breaking good things and hurting communities in WoW.

We can never have nice things. :frowning:

Wait what? really? well damn… I was already leveling that character :confused:, was this intentional?

Seems so. The developer for the addon is making a post on the forums tomorrow morning. I’ll link it here once it’s up so we can show support.

1 Like

Blizzard may have created communities, but they’re not really anxious for that lanaguage barrier to come completely down. That said, Void Elves, and Demon Hunters do represent holes in it. Pandaren sadly, do not.

Pandaren do, as of Legion they can speak cross faction now.

1 Like

Total RP is fubar as well. generated so many LUA errors I had to disable it.

That’s good, I always thought that them having separate languages was completely bogus.

I have been getting LUA errors too, I didn’t know TRP caused it due to this patch that sucks.

Apologies for the bump, but since I noticed an older post about this, mentioned CrossRP getting broken, thought the good news would be decent to spread here. There’ll be a hotfix for this soon! It was mentioned in the livestream, that it’ll be in the form of a potion more than likely in the Underbelly in Dalaran.

Apoolgies if this was mentioned somewhere in an edit and I didn’t see it. Kinda distracted in just like… a mix of stuff, really.

1 Like

I just read about it on wowhead, this potion of tongue’s thing seems like a bad “Fix” in place of this addon.

Is this the only fix they mentioned? or did they mention trying to help fix the addon itself?

Apparantly the recipie for this potion has been in place since the days of Classic. But it was never made functional until now.