Best race?

Considering using my Shadowlands 120 boost on an Alliance Hunter.

Which race/allied race has the best PvE racials? Can anyone link to a reliable source comparing them?

NE Shadowmeld is broken in high end M+, but in a typical low-medium PUG it’s not that important. (You have to plan your pulls around it, no one does that outside of dedicated push groups)

Lightforged Draenei ubercannon smashes everything else for AOE damage.

Those are the two that really stand out, other racials are useful here and there but not a big deal really. (Arguably dwarf for tanks, but not hunters). All races are pretty close on single target damage.

Goblin is the answer to all of these questions.

1 Like

Pretty sure the best race is Grand Prix

Rocket Jump has saved my wheelchair so many times

1 Like

I never knew goblins were an alliance race.

The passive bonuses for the different races aren’t too noticeable unless you are going for World First raiding. But for mythic +, Night Elves’ Shadowmeld is so powerful it’s dumb. You can drop combat, ignore mechanics which makes it so strong.

Considering they want to boost a hunter, shadowmeld is kinda redundant because of Feign Death.

And shadowmeld tends to bug out sometimes. Where it keeps you in combat with enemies even though it takes you out of combat while you remain still.

Ah, they aren’t but they should have been the ones to be on both sides imo. It’s a quick jump to horde my friend.

I’d go with LF Dranei. AOE Nuke has saved my Hunter’s life and spiked DPS output big time.