Best pvp gearing system ever?

Gosh, I will miss playing 3 hours of EBG on alliance trying to win a single match and getting nothing but alliance wintergrasp.

Maybe this expac the devs actually want people playing ranked instead of putting 90% of the pvp community into unrated matches.

It’s definitely gonna be an alt friendly expansion for pvp

1 Like

Most of the PvP community doesn’t like Ranked. That’s why we hated SL. We just want to do BGs, Brawls, WPvP.

Arena is a mini game. So this xpac Arena will die.

this seems pulled out of the butt. u got a source for this? i thought it was 1% stats per 10 ilvls .

1 Like

Now if only the secondary stats on all the gear weren’t complete garbage…

1 Like

it is.

legion was boss.

As far as I can tell the war mode gear 6 piece does not have a duration. 10 kills means 20% vers till you die.

Yeah, and we had 1000 ilevel by the end of the expansion. Questing greens were in the 700s.

Seems like the best pvp gearing system ever…

Aww here it goes you can never be pleased, if it’s too much of a grind you cry that you can never catch up and you can’t play alts. But if you gear too fast now you cry there is nothing to do and have to wait for the season, man go out and do other things in the xpac or go lvl an alt

And shamans lol.

1 Like

Yea, because the game is all about constantly upgrading your gear.

Maybe now is the time to test how good you are in pvp by fighting players who now all have similar gear to you?

** rolls eyes **

Get into some random 2v2 arena skirmishes and practice because it’s the closest thing to what solo shuffle will be. You’ll be teamed up with some random scrubs in solo shuffle just like 2v2 arena skirmishes.

nope. this is definitely one of the best pvp gearing expansions yet. so far very happy with blizzard. Boosters on the other hand are prolly fuming at gear equalization coming back to the game. :dracthyr_hehe_animated: :dracthyr_lulmao:

2 Likes

I disagree. shadowlands had the best. now it’s everyone is exactly the same what’s the point to pvp? there’s no benefits at all. no upgrades no reason to push rating. pvpers put time and effort to push rating should be able to upgrade you gear. so why not have all pvers have the exact same gear and ilvl.

1 Like