Best Priest for Shadowlands?

Hello all, I have been working on getting my Priest to 120 here, and although I am very happy thus far with Shadow in BFA, I am confused about the upcoming expansion…
Does anyone know what will be the best spec for a Priest class in Shadowlands?? I know that, like with most expansions, Blizzard intends to do a TON of nerfing classes, and I do not want o get steamrolled, if possible with my Priest.
As always, Thanks in advance!!

The one guarantee you have in life besides paying taxes is that there’s going to be nerfs or buffs in an MMO.

I can’t tell you what’s going to be the best or worst spec because that comes down entirely to somebody’s perspective. At the end of the day play what is fun for you and not flavor of the month. I play all 3 specs and I have fun with them.

Well I can tell you for sure that Shadow will be the best DPS spec for Priest…

For Healing, a lot of it will depend on balance but generally Disc tends to perform better for Mythic Raiding and higher keys with more organized groups while Holy mostly does well in Normal/Heroic Raiding and might also do better in M+ for someone playing more casually or with pugs.

2 Likes

Well… DPS you only have shadow right so if you like to do dmg best spec is shadow definitely.

If you want to be a healer Disc looks stronger than holy. But it actually depends in which style healing you prefer.

Anything but Holy has been the rule for sometime now.

1 Like

Thanks all
As long as I do not have to switch specs, I am happy!!

Why are you bolding random words?

3 Likes

Why do you even care if you do not have anything to add to the discussion??
Just trolling or something??

Shadow is looking really good so it’ll probably get nerfed.
Disc is looking really good so it’ll probably get nerfed again.
Holy is the thing you play when you don’t feel like tryharding Disc and it’s always “safe” but doesn’t particularly excel at much.

At least Disc isnt total dumpster tier for M+ again.

1 Like