Best pet for Kaldorei Huntress

Hello =)

I’m trying to figure out the best type of pet for my Huntress here. I’m torn between a Saber and an Owl.

It depends on what you are looking for.

There are alot of obvious benefits to having a big cat as it can maul your foes and possibly hunt for food with you.

That said, I think that having an owl would provide alot of neat utility as you could use it scout the wilderness for you from the air. Any hostile forces who saw it would probably assume it was just an owl, allowing you to get the drop on your foes. If you are playing a sniper type character, I think that an owl could also be the perfect spotter. The owl would just land near your foes, and then you would fire an arrow in the direction of the hooting.

If it were me, I’d choose one of those newer sabers from Darkshore. The Moonhazed Nighsabers. They fit pretty well, IMO.

1 Like

Thanks for the ideas =D.

Become a Beastmaster and have both!

If a human can have a television series where he walks around with four, surely two are no problem.

1 Like

A second, more impressionable Kaldorei Huntress.

Saber cat. 100%. Sentinel Owl as a pet for carrying messages.

If you go for the owl, try to get one of the ones from Suramar or Azuna.

like many here have said sabers are a great idea however, i personally go with a spectral owl from northrend.
it will take some time to farm but its a very nice companion.

Beastmaster… Do BOTH.

Spectral Owls can also be found in Stonetalon Mountains at the ghost city.

1 Like