Goldeneye

1 Like

whatever you get, don’t bother with nfl blitz, they cheat worse than tecmo bowl

Bro that list is easy.

Road Rash 64
Super Smash Bros/Conker’s Bad Fur Day
Goldeneye 007

MEAN MACHINE, MEAN MACHINE

1 more thing - get the original/authentic N64 controllers. The offbrand ones are cheap. The joystick and buttons do not last long.

1 Like

Many of the games I would recommend are already mentioned in the thread, but if you want to add on to it there’s a number of Army Men games spanning a couple of genres.

Favorite N64 game by far.

You can sell them guys Mario Kart 64 i sold for 38$ 3 years ago and the OG Mario World for about 40. Other games go for about the same or more. If any of u want me to sell any, I ran a business and generated 20k over online sales and got over 1k+ positive reviews, I will help anyone out just for like a cut of 2-5$ if you sell it for like 40… thats fair, hmu

F-zero X
Mario 64
Donkey Kong 64
Conker’s Bad Fur Day
Perfect dark
Turok 1 and 2
Doom 64
Ocarina of Time
Majora’s Mask
Diddy Kong Racing
Mario Kart 64
Mario Party 1 & 2

1 Like

or

Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time
Legend of Zelda Majora’s Mask

These are imo the best three N64 games ever.

1 Like

I spent so much time playing Rogue Squadron… until it got stolen T_T

1 Like

I’m really surprised that nobody has mentioned Paper Mario, it’s a great game and so was it’s sequel that was on the Gamecube [it is even better actually].

2 Likes

Paper mario was fantastic! Albeit, I was super young and blockbuster only let me have the game for a few days at a time (on top of always restarting the first or second scene of the game) but I loved the style of it.

2 Likes

Yup, definitely a great game and the art style has held up over the years too.

saving all the tribals /shudder.

You have summed up my N64 childhood all in one post. Time to find my box of old systems…

1 Like

In example to what I posted above - I sold my original Playstation with 2 controllers for like 80$ and my old Nintendo DS for 45$ it’s all about merchanting, i’ve grown very good with it having over 1000 positive reviews 0% negative, all online sales in 2 1/2 years 20k (not this horde above me

It would be cool if Nintendo released a compilation of all the great games for N64 with updated graphics, I’d have to go on sabbatical for that glory.

1 Like

To be fair N64 kinda sucked. But I’d probably play:

Zelda ocarina of time
Star Wars rogue squadron

Genesis, Atari, commodore, and actual arcade games were all superior though.

I still have all mine, packed away, but Killer Instinct: Gold, I played that so much.

Nostalgia for me is Atari, NES, Intellivision Odyssey 2 (yes pong was including in that), SNES, Oregon Trail, some PC game back in early 90’s that we played in math class 1992 where you were an otter or something and had to eat algae or something like that. Lemmings, X-Wing Fighter for PC back in the day. Family Feud on an 8086, cribbage, old maid, solitaire, okay im kinda old.

I hope kids these days get introduced to board games before they can type, lol.

I’d wish that you’d stop making me feel older, nothing like remembering using an Apple IIe in grade school to draw using plot coordinates, to be fair, the graphics was pretty dam good and the colors on that art program.