Best looking race for monks

Probably going to roll a brand new Monk just to dink around on as a healer…but really don’t want to roll a panda (pardon the pun).

Thinking of going female Draenei just to be different, plus a lot of the transmog sets I have look better on them than almost any other race aside from Night Elves.

Opinions?

Immediately blocked.
Panda r best.

6 Likes

If you’re just basing it off transmog just go to the wowhead dressing room and try on different sets on different races.

Personally, I think male Zandalari trolls look pretty good in all the leather sets.

I prefer blood/void elves just because their casting animations feel very natural and look good.

I love vulpera but they look like they’re winding up a pitch when they cast lol.

Zandalari have oddly floaty running/jumping animations but otherwise they look good as well.

Pandaren or bust.

Female Orc

Dark Iron or Bronzebeard dwarf.

1 Like

If looks are all that matter to you. Pick the one you think is best. Not sure why community opinion matters.

If you just wish to be unique, go for some flavor of dwarf or a mechagnome (for alliance) or HM Tauren for horde.

The funny thing is all of those options have some very strong racials and yet are still the lowest played.

Human Female

2 Likes

Draenei is underrated for monk. Who tf wants to get risking sun kicked by hooves?

Also have great customization now. I like being BE bc I’ll say the animations are pretty good and smooth. I was Nightborne before and also liked those a lot which are similar to Kaldorei’s.

2 Likes

Someone did a wand switch on me to make me like their female be toon and the keg smash animation is awful.

She tosses it down with a limp-wristed flick like she’s discarding an empty can of lime buble into the recycling bin.

Female panda keg smash is COME ON AND SLAM DUNK.

No comparison.

1 Like

Gnome is literally the best

2 Likes

Flick of the wrist :wink:

1 Like

Human Male. Especially with this mog

3 Likes

Trolls run with swag during tigers lust, and spinning crane kick looks epic with their long lanky limbs.

1 Like

For optimized aesthetics, Mechagnome is the superior choice.

2 Likes

Dorf for the beard

1 Like

Hahaha wow :flushed:

1 Like

They’re not underrated. If that’s your criteria for optimal sun kicking, then I would behoof you to go Tauren.

Aside from that small caveat, panda is superior in all other circumstances.

4 Likes

I’m not the greatest looking, but the idea of using Monk discipline and training to quell the Blood Fury makes me never swap.

Orc Monk for life.

1 Like