Best looking class for Worgen... if any

Building my Alliance army finally…

ive got a dwarf monk as my alliance main.

I cant decide what race to make my warrior… im leaning towards worgen or fat human… but man I cant find a single decent mog for worgen… I know theres a model update coming but im sure it will be lackluster and keep that horrible hunch…

anyone have a cool looking worgen to show off?

1 Like

Worgen Hunter, Nobleman’s set, and the Dark Iron Rifle from the Iron Summit quests in Searing Gorge. A proper Gilnean gentleman hunter. Maybe the Island Expedition tricorne hat if you feel compelled to have a helm.

6 Likes

gonna wardrobe this ty

Druid/10char

worgen balance druid is a ton of fun to play.
Not sure it’d be much as far as raiding and such goes, though.

Warrior and DKs make good Worgen

I have a male Worgen warrior. I still miss Battle Shout roar on Worgen. :slightly_frowning_face:

I have a worgen warrior. Helms look awful, but the bare wolf-head snarling at your foes is better than any helm anyway. Thematically, it’s perfect- you’re literally fueled by rage. And tossing out a /roar before charging never gets old.

The only downside is rationalizing a werewolf using weapons. But I remind myself that the worgen of WoW are actively working to NOT go completely mindless animal, so yeah, they probably would try to use weapons instead of claws if they can help it.

4 Likes

I’m just fabulous and I sparkle.

3 Likes

Hunter, Rogue, and Warrior all look pretty good. Everything else is… eh.

2 Likes

Chrispydk-sargaras
Chrispyohh-Kelthuzzad

1 Like

Something Melee, avoid castors. The casting animations for us are a bit… eh

Also, +1 to DK. Hide the helms and most mogs look decent on us

1 Like

I’ve always found Worgen look best in plate myself :blush:

As others have said the helmets tend to look a little wonky on them, but they look totally fine with helmets hidden

Soo, DK and Warrior I guess?

Be a Brewmaster or Windwalker Monk Worgen with Dual Wield Fist Weapons. Make them invisible through mogging and then make it wear a tribal set.

1 Like

worgen warlock

1 Like

death knight is top tier

Feral or Guardian drood. That way when you look like a beast you don’t look like a malformed freak beast. As much.

1 Like

Im not going to raid at all.

I barely raid due to lofe schedule and if i do its going to be on horde. I just like mog hunting and all that.