Best Horde race?

What in your opinion would be the best horde race for a dk and why? I have all the BFA allied races unlocked for horde btw so that is an option. I mainly pvp.

Can’t go wrong with a redhead blood elf. Sexy, attitude and great blue eyes.

2 Likes

I am struggling to decide as well.

I am currently Zandalari but I’m not sure I like the ears, tusks, and feet clipping through armor or being exposed.

In the past I have been belf male, male orc, and male tauren.

Female orc seems to be the only one without clipping issues. I might change to that.

I’m only looking at it from visual standpoint though

Edit, just saw that you mainly pvp.

Orc for reduced stun
Undead for will of the forsaken
Belf for arcane torrent

Those will probably be top options racial wise. Someone correct me if I’m wrong

1 Like

UD female. The have a flip animation for a special attack, sadly it only works when one handing/ dual wielding so you don’t see it when in unholy and blood, but if you spam frost strike the flip is a sweet little animation bonus :smiley:

2 Likes

Thanks for all the responses everyone!

Personally I’d go with Orc.
Stun resist and pet damage.

Undead for that extra zombie knight aesthetic.
And a lil bit of a heal.

And Tauren for that TANK! appearance

Goblin for mobility, Orc for damage, and Blood Elf for utility. Other races are just fluff.

I vote Zandalari Trolls. Cant go wrong with the “Embrace of the Loa” racial.

Plus you can be a true blood troll!.. :smiley:

3 Likes

Tauren for aesthetic

3 Likes

Some races in a far more literal sense are just fluff.

I do love the extra bag-space and mobile hearth point though.

1 Like

Male Panda.

Benefits

• Fat
  • Floats (racial)
  • Loves food (racial)
  • Enjoy belly rubs
  • Samurai animations
  • Mustaches
7 Likes

This guy gets it

Heh.
High mountain Taurens should get MOOSE-staches.

6 Likes

I know the problem, it can be hard to decide when there’s two types of trolls available.

I go with Zandalari, you can use bits of their heritage armor to really spice up their transmog.

1 Like

Orc is good for PvP. You get stun resistance + a damage cooldown, and can use Gladiator’s Medallion in combination. Look great in plate. You also get a pet damage bonus of 1%, which is great for Unholy. Goblin can also be good in PvP, due to Rocket Jump (mobility is a big problem for Unholy). Highmountain looks undoubtedly stupid as a DK, but get 1% versatility, a knockdown, and a defense passive.

Darkspear Troll or Blood Elf for max DPS in raids/M+. Zandalari as well. They don’t look quite as good IMO, specifically in helmets. But you can make it work.

Undead and Tauren are OK. Leech passive vs. War Stomp, basically. I suppose Mag’har Orc isn’t a horrible option either, for burst (Ancestral Call).

I’d say the worst Horde races for a DK, along with looks (in my opinion) would be Vulpera and Nightborne. Nightborne doesn’t look too awful, but racials would be useless in PvP. We have Chains of Ice, no need for a slow. Vulpera is going to be pretty self-explanatory, not bad QoL racials but not strong for PvP.

Gotta go worgen or goblin for mobility! Even high mountain racial charge is decent.

But if you don’t mind the mobility orc/tauren/troll//undead are all great options.

Orc if you plan on pvping since orc stun racial is kinda broken.

Blood elf if you’re into hardcore pve for that aoe purge in certain situations

I can’t like this comment enough.

A bit late here but Pabdaren. We have some of the best two hander animations.

And if you want a mechanical reason, food buffs