Best headset for gaming and watching movies?

Kind of off topic, but I dont wanna post this on the general forums. Do any of you pvpers recommend a really good headset for gaming and just chilling and watching movies and stuff? Thx! :hugs::hugs::hugs::blush::blush::blush:

Got mine from the grocery store. Works fine. Would recommend.

get a pair of astros :fire:

Get some big AirPods for the big doze ears I wanna see you lose one and mald

2 Likes

https://drop.com/buy/massdrop-x-sennheiser-pc37x-gaming-headset

I use that and its amazing.

1 Like

Pretty happy with my SteelSeries Arctis headset. If you have the budget, spring for the pro model.

1 Like

I thought we were friends! :angry::angry::angry:

I have the Logitech g933 and I hate them. Feels like cardboard around your ear, randomly shuts off, and pulling the mic up and down sometimes keeps it in mute and the only way to fix it is turning it off and back on. Overpriced garbage.

feelsbadman

Go expensive get yourself a nice pair of 200-300 dollar headphones. I understand people like the gaming headsets but I have never had a good experience with them. Sound quality or the mic quality is bad everytime. Then again im an audiophile but, sennheiser and bose have really good quality headphones. If you have to get a gaming headset with a mic definitely go to the sennheiser site. Never had a problem with their sound quality when it came to their headphones.

1 Like

This​:fire::fire:
10char

I bought sony WH1000XM3 when they were 450$ and got a deal for 200$ off a guy that got new ones for his birthday as gift and they are amazing headphones with a mic with high sensibility, noise canceling, have bluetooth wireless or with the cord as you please. Sound is really amazing. Over the ears and really comfortable, the cushions are really soft so it doesnt hurt after a while.

In the public transport I don’t hear a single thing except my music in the metro or train and there is a headphone app for mobile to have a greater range of settings. Like how much you cancel noise, sensibility of the mic, control the quality of the sound, etc.

I 100% recommend.

Grado SR80E are a budget entry open back pair of headphones wuth great sound quality. Could pick up a mod mic with it if you wanted.

The convenience of the Void Pro being wireless with decent range and comfort is better though for gaming purposes.

1 Like

I have some wireless Logitech one I got for $80. It’s not a fantastically great headset but it think it outperforms other headsets in the $100~ range. It also isn’t noise cancelling/dampening so I can actually hear myself talk when I’m in discord (idk why but it just feels so weird to talk with noise cancelling headphones on). It’s not bluetooth but I don’t notice any lag on it and it’s not like people are limited by the number of usb ports they have in 2019 almost 2020

I use to always by a Logitech one for 20 bucks from Walmart. It worked great but I’d always end up breaking them.(sitting one then or being careless) I ended up buying some wired astros A40 that I’ve been using since like WOD. Great headset Imo

This, I bought a50’s. They are nice, have a few issues but overall love this headset. Love hate relationship thing

I have the 7s and really dislike them.

Really? What do you dislike about them? I’m a huge fan of mine :stuck_out_tongue:

Seinheisser if you wanna drop some money. I’ve had no issue with the Corsair Void pro’s so far, they work great both wireless & wired. Sound quality is pretty decent to for an $80-100 set depending on if you can find them on sale.