Best. Guildy. Ever

Konichiwa peoples. Are you looking for the most kick-butt guildmate that ever lived? If so, look no further. You found him. I’m a 40-year-old professional operational manager with experience at awesome companies all over the word. That’s right! What you know about experience? I graduated from University of Washington, and moved to Europe at the ripe, tender age of 26. After that I have been crushing it world-wide. But enough about RL lets talk about WoW and how much you want me in your guild!!

Anyway, so I came back to classic because I just dont dig the vibe of retail, even gave SL a shot. Honestly, Im almost 60 just been grinding some AV rep and sharing our alliance PVP culture with Horde in the area.

A bit about me: I’m respectful, quiet, clean and I won’t bother any of your crap. If you are running a raid and leave me out, I’m just like, “Oh man I better not mess with this raid, because Im not in it.” I crank up the positive vibes. I farm mats. Screw it. I’ll even cook for you, with fish that I farmed. That’s right! My dad is a chef and taught me everything there is to know about cooking southern cajun cuisine. I’ll fry green tomatoes, cover them with marinated crab meat and smother it in bearnaise. EVERY. DAMN. NIGHT. Don’t eat meat? That’s FANTASTIC! I’ll make a zucchini and yellow squash carpaccio that will knock your socks off.

I also PVP a lot. I LOVE PVP. I read about it, watch videos about and learn about the best. All of them. I killed a 60 the other day. It’s a sad story, but I learned something about life, love, knowledge and the pursuit of something greater than myself. Thats right Im amazing smart. Do you like rep grinds? I love them. We can grind the crap out of some rep together if you like, or go get drinks, or work out, hike, play WoW or play a game of one-on-one basketball, or I don’t have to talk to you at all. It’s completely UP TO YOU!

Sometimes I play guitar. Are you going to love getting baked and listening to Bob Dylan and Pink Floyd? LIVE ON DISCHORD? WHENEVER YOU WANT? Of course you are! I’ll take requests and learn any song you like, because I have the voice of an angel and the acoustical stylings of James Taylor. AWWWWWW YEA!

A lot of people ask me, “Hey, you’re from Alaska. Are you racist?” And, the answer to that question is, no. I’m not racist or judgmental at all. I love everyone. I’m a secular humanist. I LOVE PEOPLE. That’s the only requirement to being a secular humanist actually. You have to like other human beings and want to help them for no other reason than they are human regardless of race, religion or sexual preference. WTF?!!!? Pretty cool right?

I own zero drama! I am coming as an almost 60 who has most of the pre AQ bis built in!! OMG thats amazing right??? RIGHT!! Though, you can expect me to finish up my grind and hit 60 upon my arrival. Unless you’d like me to help your lower levels get their rep too. See?! I’m the most considerate person you’ve ever met. I’m offering to help you already!

Am I interested in your guild? You can bet my nomadic butt I am! I only need somewhere that other people kick butt too. Other than that, anything else will be considered a convenient plus. I’m taking being a guild mate to the next level. message me, or respond here! I’ll hook you up with Facebook links, background checks, credit reports, phone numbers, resumes, references, awards, sexual history, pictures of karate trophies and a list of the top 10 women I’d like to bang before I die. If you want a next-generation guildmate who consistently blows your mind with awesomeness, then hit me up. I’m ready to give your guild my all.

Numbrz