Best Elf Hunter

I want an Elf Hunter, yes yes I know oh no another Legolas wannabe, whatever you may think you have to admit there is a certain charm to the elven ranger stereotype.

So out of all the elves we have, which Hunter is the best among them? I’m not picky about Horde or Alliance.

6 Likes

Buddy your last thread like this got locked. I’m telling ya they’re gonna think you’re spamming

Wait really?

The one you made about wanting a draenei or nelf for a priest got locked

Oh I did that, I deleted the topic because I felt in the end it was too stupid to consider.

Night elf. Blood elf if you like orange/red.

1 Like

Ah I was unaware we could lock it like that.

In that case. Troll since they’re the race that night elves evolved from

4 Likes

So long as you delete before anyone responses.

Night Elf. Just Google them. You know you want too.

Blood elves just look like sticks holding another stick when it comes to archery. Lame.

If you decide to go night elf, go female because their posture while holding a bow is just perfect!

4 Likes

What about Female Blood/Void Elf? Didn’t their bow animation get overhauled.

Be a night elf, we’re the OG elf hunters.

7 Likes

Yeah, it’s better, but the night elf one is still the best because it’s perfectly alligned and the closest to the actual way of holding a bow. But If you don’t care that much about animations, I would suggest void elf If the dark ranger look is your thing or blood elf if you want the full Tolkien experience…

1 Like

The only time you are allowed to restart a locked thread is if it got locked becuase it reached the cap limit or if in very rare cases a Blizz worker locks the thread and then tells the OP or even just the main poster at that point to continue the thread elsewhere.

1 Like

Nightborne because it would make absolutely no sense.

4 Likes

Blood elves are not remotely based on Tolkien. Not even a sliver.

1 Like

Night elf is always the answer. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

No it makes perfect sense for Nightborne to have Hunters, well Arcane imbued magic archers.

1 Like

You gonna make me said it?
If you KT you never go back.

It is up for personal choice really. I dont know if you are looking for aesthetics or are trying to find which one is the most OP for playing and for PvE vs PvP even that is different.