Best Death knight Transmog?

Based the conclusion of what the Transmog Community says, it’s vastly difficult to find a good Death Knight set; due to most of them having a similar appearance.

1 Like

You have to get your trust lvl up (Which is just coming to the forums and posting/reading AND NOT getting into trouble lol).

Last time I checked I was trust lvl 3 and I’ve got a long read time/visit time.

My Trust level is max.

Mine is better.

Here you go this post goes more into about what you need to post pics and what not.

Thank you. Guess I am not trust 3 since I cant post links.

1 Like

Exalted Plate set from Classic content.

This Armor Lich Queen version they should make a DK set verison.

1 Like

Mine is better.

Damn is that the pandaria set woven in there? Nice mog bro I like your taste obviously. However your swords are tiny and you could use a meatier belt. gotta let it swing between your legs you know what I’m sayin’.

edit: upon further review you have 4 pieces from heroic ICC. belt, gloves, boots, shoulders. It’s kind of souring on me

I would be so happy if this was a real set in game!

1 Like

Same here.

Idk i think i look pretty cool.

Exalted Plate Recolor

Dark, but not too skimpy.

2 Likes

Sethys main here.

Appreciate the feedback. Most of the pieces are just personal preferences because I dislike the chunkiness of alot of Blizzard’s art style.

Definitely Mythic Dreadwyrm Plate. Unfortunately it’s still too hard to get solo. :sob:

Honourable mentions go to blue and black versions of the Darkruned Plate and the blue version of Scourgelord Plate.

Skimpy works on every class.

Here’s a couple of my sets I use on my DK.

Check out my View Profile for an awesome dark looking dk transmog. This is part of the reason that I still play this toon. I’m not as much of a fan of the weapon transmog as I am of the Blood artifact weapon (with the purple skin transmog of course) Below I’ll post my other DK in skimpy armor

Skimpy, but not dark. It’s still a work in progress but it’s turning out nice thus far.

I like my Transmog, with a mix of old and new sets :slight_smile: