Best class for killing healers?

I know no class can 1v1 a healer, but who would stand the best chance of really coming close?

sin rogue

10meme

2 Likes

I never had any problem with my rogue with any healer. (sin )

the most easy are monk and disci priest. ( can be killed super fast )
the hardest that will take time are shaman and druid.

In a battleground? pretty much impossible if they are very smart, but with berserking and saltwater potions and more a sin rogue could come pretty close or could kill a healer 1v1

1 Like

Sin for the talented 30% healing reduction that’s applied passively along with better than average access to silence and stun.

But it’s like you said, you really aren’t going to 1v1 any competent healers under normal circumstances.

UHDK can, we are literally the anti-healer class.

2 Likes

I’m not going to say Sub Rogue is the best.

I have no problem as Subtlety shutting down a healer. In most cases all it takes is 4-5 seconds of no healing and it’s game over. The enemy group and healer is dead.

Well timed Kicks and CC can do wonders.

1 Like

I’m playing fury warrior now. I really have to outgesr them to make any impact

Unholy DK and Arms warrior if he knows what he’s doing

1 Like

Fury has no healing debuff.

Not a Resto shaman in GW …:sweat_smile:

idk, they haven’t been an issue for me once i can get them locked down, most of the time they run away before i can build up sufficient damage and necrotic wound.

Between psyfiend/silence/and horror I can manage on my priest but they kinda need to make a mistake or two.

1. Assassin rogue
  2. Uh dk

About the only classes that can truly 1v1 them I think. Lots can do it if the healer fs up.

1. Destro lock with CDs up and the healer doesn’t see the two giant CBS.
  2. Ww/ret can burst them if they don’t have any CDs.

Probably more but those are the ones that come to mind that have messed me up.

I did some quick math and came up the amount of damage you would need to do within 30 seconds in order to kill me - 713K HP.

I also have a stun, area fear, and a knockback with a daze. Additionally I have a 3 more instant cast area heals that I didn’t include in the 713K HP number.

But wait there’s more, I can also dispel maladict, and I have a 40% damage reduction.

Should this not dissuade you from trying to kill me 1:1, I would recommend an UH DK.

This is false. Ive never had anyone 1v1 me as disc. Certainly not a rogue. Rogues always attack in groups or when they can get help. Sure of you are the best rogue in the world and out gear me you might be able to, but that hardly makes disc easy to kill 1v1. Your best bet is waiting for us to run out of mana. Otherwise no dice.

1 Like

A good ww monk really hurts

there’s a first time for everything, i’ll keep an eye out for you :wink:

1 Like

If everyone had all CDs then probably not. If they do a very good swap after you trinket the blind? I’ve had good rogues solo kill me on a few different healers in a garrote/kidney with vendetta.

Again depends on you having no pain sup either. Still very doable for a rogue though…

Anytime. Definitely not afraid of the only class slower than me. Dks are a massive pain…when they arent alone though.