Best Brawl This Week

You all ready to grind 1000s of hks in SS vs TM?

2 Likes

i am ready for it to have issues every time its up and they probably remove it again

Just finished my first 2 matches, it’s working fine. No issues that I see other than the usual teamfight lag at the very start of the match.

Gonna step out for lunch, will be back in a bit.

3 Likes

Ah okay thats good glad its finally working will q for it later

This queue time though :frowning:
#LetUsMercBrawls

1 Like

Weeks like this are why you keep some Alliance alts on the side like me :wink:

So far 16 games and I’m about to queue even more, average wait time seems to be 5-6 minutes on Alliance side.

Shoutout to Bdm, Kelseybear, Gingerbeast, Escapes, Priestiality, and all the other regulars :partying_face: :beers:

1 Like

Okay, I sort of take back what I’ve said about only doing low level PVP this xpac. Being a death knight in epic BGs, especially in SS vs TM is hella fun. But that’s in spite of this xpac not because of it.

1 Like

Hey is “Capriestsun” an alt of yours?

Been seeing a Priest with that name from your server today, but those pesky special characters make it hard to do an armory search to compare achievements and such.

As a side-note, all these special characters in people’s names are such a nuisance when you’re trying to armory someone after a match but forgot to copy their name :man_facepalming:

1 Like

It is 1 of mine yes

1 Like

I don’t know, my queues were terrible this am. 40 minutes, 30 minutes. The fastest one was 20 :sob:

yeah queues are pretty bad today the brawl was 1hour+ on horde when i was going for daily win lol. i hear alliance qs r getting pretty long lately too

Ugh. I was so looking forward to Arathi Blizzard. Hopefully they keep Gravity Lapse next week.

I like this one because it gives me an excuse to use my retribution aura.

Now if only I could get a clear shot at some stragglers…

1 Like

Ret aura makes for a great death counter in raiding and pvp.

1 Like

Pair it with the Reckoning pvp talent and it’s near constant wings in a place like SS vs. TM.

use the check pvp website, it will give alts.

The answer is yes.

I’ve been in que literally all day.
Haven’t had a single one pop