Benediction Ulduar 25 pug saturday/sunday 8pm server

hey I’ve been doing a weekly 3sr ulduar 25 pug just for frags because I too wish to have val’anyr as one of many “frags HR” folk. most of the interest I’ve seen in this kind of run seems to be people gearing up their alts or to hang out for a few hours

we’ve been clearing since April but we also always do normal with some attempts on HM Thorim just to see if we can.

I wanted to make a post here to ask if anyone using the forums would be interested in that sort of Ulduar 25 esp after ToC drops. I also wanted to know how much of that interest was in HM and what kinds of players were trying to do HM. Some of the posts I read gave me the impression that most people want a GDKP or a guild run, and this run is neither of those things.

thank you for reading and your consideration

p.s. we’ve been running saturdays but we’ll probably do sunday next week and we may just stick with sunday from then on.

2 Likes

Sounds good. Saturday or Sunday works great. Put me next in line for the frag drops once you’re done. HM’s aren’t a big deal for me. Thanks man.

I’d sort of be interested, but I think I’d lean towards GDKP. I’d actually even rather GDKP for guildies, since I’m sort of sick of so much Ulduar!

:skull:

Couldn’t even maintain the farce of quitting for 3 minutes LOL

2 Likes

bumping this thread but seems like more of a topic for /trade or /lfg

If he werent on bene you’d have a point lol. But since he is, and like half the game plays on that server, here seems like as good a place as any

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.