Benediction and low population servers

Hi. I started a new character on the classic Benediction server yesterday and I went into Stormwind and there were literally two items on the auction house. No one was in the city, or anywhere else for that matter. I realized I was playing alone. Then i checked the population of the other servers through realm selection and it said they were all low. Before I spend hours on this game I would like to know if it’s worth it on an empty server. Thanks.

I am in the same boat on Thunderfury. Server seems to be dead. Trying to figure out what sever would be worth transferring to so that I can at least get some group play in.

You mean the Era servers? Because tbc benediction is massive. The biggest era server would be Whitemane

Honestly an MMO with less people than a raid is not worth your time.

I do think that there’s some servers that have a healthy server but if the Classic Benediction has so little people that there’s no one around and nothing’s in the AH, just leave the server for a better one.

Howdy! As other posters have said the Classic Era Benediction realm is quite small. It is one of 5 realms on the NA PvP East Coast that have been merged together. Its sister realms are Faerlina, Heartseeker, Incendius, and Netherwind. This is actually the cluster of realms that I play on. I can’t speak for the Alliance side of the server but the Horde population is slowly growing. Most everyone is still leveling but I think we’ll be dipping our toes into BRD soon.

1 Like

I’m having more fun in Heartseeker now than I did during most of Classic.

1 Like