Ideas on Improving the Game

I would absolutely hate that raid suggestion, and I would probably quit WoW.

No. Here is Bellular’s video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VyCRMtqyxA

lol, I am getting replied to by horde blood elfs - I have a horde blood elf
 too but seriously all appearance is what I think about blood elfs.

What’s wrong with player housing? If it adds something new to the game then why not? Better than not having it at all.

5 Likes

the no expansion one was having me quit - I love new expansions. Without new expansions we would be stuck with the same world areas, the same profession mats.

That’s
 a really narrow viewpoint. At least, IMO. Still, doesn’t really have anything to do with stated ideas being good or bad, so it’s probably best to leave that kind of thing at the door.

If OP’s post had come from any other toon, would you not still feel the same about the ideas expressed? If the answer to that is that you would still feel the same, then maligning Horde and Blood Elf players specifically is making an argument based on an irrelevant non-factor.

Just my 2c.

3 Likes

lol, I would think the same thing - all appearance and competition but I wouldn’t be able to point out the irony of them coming from a blood elf horde.

It is funny because I think you were taking me seriously and yet how can I be serious referring to blood elfs in that manner - OP isn’t really a blood elf you know.

1 Like

Ah, I see, you’re genuinely targeting the faction and race stereotypes as they are in-game rather than the players behind them. That wasn’t clear at first – I read it as a shot taken at anyone playing Horde or Blood Elves. I guess that’s my mistake.

See that was part of what OP was missing in their suggestion too - the RPG aspects of WoW. Although, I guess player housing could have a RP aspect. I sort of skimmed over that part because of the way they were wording things.

Im ok with this one doesn’t seem too bad.

You can go to hell with Wpvp and go play it on some other game. I want Wpvp to die. Stop spending resources on it. IF YOU WANT PVP GO TO BATTLEGROUNDS OR ARENAS THATS WHAT ITS THERE FOR.

No. just stop. I love raids and how they are. Stop trying to add competition to every aspect of the game. I want bosses to be theatrical and mechanically fun. Jaina is a great example, Lich King, Gul’dan, Argus. Archimond are aslo amazing fun fights.

I want to work together not be stressed about crap because its suddenly a race to the finish. I want to enjoy my time with my guildmates and not have to worry about 2 separate teams. I am not here to compete with your internet Epeen.

This one I agree with

This one is tricky for me. I see your point here but A lot of the reason why new people don’t stay is because of attitudes like about new players is why they don’t stay. Wow community is not very welcoming for the most part and the elitism that comes from it can turn people away.

Or, crazy idea, they can continue to invest in it because it’s something that a portion of the playerbase wants. You don’t like it, and that’s fine – don’t piss in someone else’s cheerios just because you don’t like cereal.

2 Likes

So go do Instanced PvP if you want to do World PvP.

lolwat?

PvP in WoW started with World PvP. And is remembered as one of the best times for PvP in the game. Battlegrounds and Arenas are meant for if you’re looking for a more controlled situation with an objective.

Instead of wanting something that others enjoy to die, they need to create proper incentives that don’t pander to the wrong kind of players.

1 Like

If blizzard could do it right and it was accessible and available to all I wouldn’t have a problem with it. But I honestly think this game’s engine, basic structure would prevent that from happening.

I don’t think this game can allow the customization that would make that fun and all we would get would be a very costly piece of junk.

Plus OP figures that should be all players like me should have to do, no thanks.

We are when everyone i see is not in BFA zones but out in the old world because they cant stand this trash can xpac

1 Like

That isn’t the experience I encounter at all when I am playing and I am out in BfA world content daily on at least 6 characters.

Apologies. and your right a portion of the playerbase wants. but keep it in mind that its only a portion and not everyone likes WPVP like those who do claim they do.

I am just getting really frustrated with the players that want to remove friendliness and cooperation for competition and elitisem through pvp. PVP servers should have remained and this whole Warmode is just not working as intended and a chunk playerbase needs to be bribed heavily in order for people to even consider it.

1 Like

Your experience not mine

Okay, and unlike previous iterations of the game, now you can simply turn it off entirely on all of your characters regardless of their realm.

There seems to be a weird misconception about War Mode that I don’t understand. It wasn’t created to please people who like wPvP – we were already having fun with it on our PvP realms.

It was created so that people like yourself could still play on any realm you wanted, join any guild you wanted, play with any friends you wanted, without having to subject yourself to wPvP.

War Mode exists for you. It was made for you, and forced on those of us who like wPvP. Now we’re just asking for it to be refined such that it doesn’t suck.

Turn off war mode ?

Yep, the big question is can Blizzard do it right. There are MMO’s out there that are doing a great job with them so all they need to do is copy them and add their own flavor to it and not bog them down with so many restrictions that it makes them not werth doing.