Bellular nailed it

Yeah it sucks when people wanna get paid for their job.

1 Like

I feel like I’m the only person in the world who has never watched a wow streamer vid (live or recorded).

He gets paid by youtube. But when i have to sit through 5 minutes worth of adds before he even gets to something even resembling a point i lose interest. I don’t know about you, but if i click on a video i want the info in it, not a ton of adds. I can, and do, get the relevant info elsewhere, because they don’t have tons of adds before the pertinent information.

1 Like

I mean I don’t like the sponsored blurb but I can just skip it and move onto the information he gets paid and I never hear about whatever product they paid him to push its a win win

except for the sponsor for them its a loss since I skip their ad anyway

As long it gets through the developers head and realized he said what many has said before since previous expansions about Pathfinder, Essence and other stubborn concepts. Then perhaps his whining will be effective this round. Developers got the alt friendly part right, but if they’re thinking about carrying stubborn concepts that should die. Shadowlands will only hold a certain amount of players before they once again.

However once they hear pathfinder going to be in this expansion again along with some illusion essence with covenant followers. Players likely leave for the 3rd time knowing this developers don’t change because all they focus on is how much time a player plays the game a.k.a time consumption to make the bucks in the most unhealthiest way. They already lost more than half of their subs, but if they want more to leave. Then expect more ghost servers and players gravitating towards high to full population servers to stay interested.

1 Like

Does this make sense to you even in your own head? You don’t have to be actively engaged in something to be well informed about it. However the opposite can also be true.

I was watching a Nixxiom video the other day and I thought it was kind of funny because he has been singing the praises of Classic since it launched and in one of his recent videos was talking about the release of phase 2. He included in the things coming with phase 2 things like the removal of layering and the release of Dire Maul.

I was stunned to see a “well known” youtuber reveal his complete ignorance in such an obvious way. Dire Maul launched well before phase 2 and layers had been gone for a few weeks when he was talking about them being upcoming features of phase 2. Either the guy hasn’t even been playing Classic and has just been singing it’s praises, or he is incredibly ignorant about a game he is in fact playing, either way it’s a bad look.

1 Like

I just don’t take youtube WoW people seriously. :woman_shrugging:

Never heard of the guy before, saw he was a youtuber, kinda lump them all together. I don’t see why one guys opinion should matter more than others.

Just a guy with a camera. I don’t know why you think people not knowing, nor caring about a youtuber means they are bothered by their popularity? Sounds like insecurity to me.

you used the word ‘coherently’.
That pretty much cemented that NONE of it will happen.
Theres nothing coherent about this game at this point other than we’re still paying our sub $$$.

I agree with everything he said except the rep stuff. I like world quests, but I also like the older more unique rep grinds too. So, why not just do both? Have world quests give rep but each faction could also have it’s own system for additional rep. Doing both would get you rep faster, but you could do whichever you want and still get to exalted eventually.

Problem with this is, you just know Blizz would tie some unique reward to the faction unique grind making it so we have to do it and world quests instead of it being an optional way of just getting extra rep. They can’t help themselves.

2 Likes

That!
Its like a kid running to the hot stove to see if its hot.
Gotta keep chasing them down otherwise that hand is going right back on that stove.

1 Like

I’m no fanboy for this guy, but he normally makes some good points (at least in his videos that aren’t pointless clickbait).

There’s a common misconception about YouTubers. It’s not that their opinion matters more than anyone else’s, but they can reach more people than the average player. Technically, they have the ability to spread information further than you or I.

2 Likes

He just took obvious changes people have been asking for and laid it out coherently with some common sense and logic. But I can’t say the current dev team is really the spokes people for common sense and logic with the stuff they’ve done since assembling for BFA onward (Legion on the front was started by mostly a different team that were promoted, left the company or work on different games in Blizzard).

1 Like

Not according to the rabid fan-base. :roll_eyes:

Honestly, I don’t mind people trying to spread information, but when people automatically assume you know who they are talking about, and get offended if you don’t, or don’t consider them the next best thing since sliced bread, it kinda makes it all not worth interacting with.

I probably wouldn’t have an issue with the guy himself. He might even make some good points, but he’s one of what? hundreds?

I don’t see the big deal.

You’re definitely not wrong there lol. All content creators have some bad followers (gotta love the internet).

If anyone thinks their opinion is fact, they should probably go outside or read a book.

On the upside, some of their videos are interesting takes

This Video I felt had some solid points and didn’t fall into the classic traps of polarizing mentality (aka bring Back master looter and that will fix everything!) I have seen others fall into. If you have not watched it I would recommend it. He does put a lot of video’s out and they tend to blend together in people minds as one giant skill share add, but this one is good.

1 Like

whats wrong is the end game a rng lootbox on tuesday for gear upgrades isnt fun.

These always seem to be a rehash of arguments and ideas people have already been making for years.

Anything unique this time around?

A summary with the free advertisement would be nice.

Bellular videos are very good mostly, but you have to be ready to listen to a lot of information statements being said without pausing.

I think it would help Bellular a bit if he paused in between subjects and had a little comic relief segment to break the monotony.

It’s sort of like spacing your video into paragraphs, and giving viewers structure in your videos. So they say, “he always does something funny between talking points” “he always ends with (this)” etc.

Really good video.
Hope Blizzard start do listen, i wont get shadowlands until i see some chances. I would never buy BFA for a second time.

2 Likes