Bellular nailed it

No, I’m pretty sure Asmongold did nothing wrong.

Get back in line scum! Your break has been reduced to 2 minutes for lunch and you must wear a diaper in your cubicle!

Corporate doesnt give a … what you think, unless you are opening your deep pockets to them. We are the peons being portrayed as heroes and it is cobbled up by all the little sheep.

Really? You’re going to pretend that you didn’t think I was talking about Asmongold and you were wrong?

Just admit it dude. You were mistaken.

1 Like

Streamers pander to the lowest common denominator and tell them exactly what they want to hear, almost like a demagogue really, but that is what brings in money these days sadly.

2 Likes

No, I said I didn’t assume anything, Asmongold hasn’t done anything wrong.

Cant be no worse than Ions Q&As where all he does is recap info that has been public knowledge on wowhead icyveins etc for months while Lore sits there sighing and looking at him with doe eyes and hanging on his every word like a schoolboy staring at his favorite waifu

6 Likes

Sure dude. :+1:t3:

Glad you finally agree Asmongold did nothing wrong. :+1:

I have no issue with Asmongold at all. :woman_shrugging:t3:
But, perhaps next time you want to seem cool and clever, put on your big boy pants and ask questions instead of making assumptions. :+1:t3:

3 Likes

So pro flying stance is more popular than anti flying stance? Shocked…not. Yes the majority of players like flying. Tell me something I don’t know.

Bellular was part of the minority in WoD that didn’t like flying and even he saw the light. The few left that are hold outs still haven’t read between the lines.

4 Likes

The dollar shaped light.

He didn’t change his stance, he’s telling you want you want to hear so you click his video to get a nice “feel good” moment, and he gets sweet ad revenue.

1 Like

No.

He is also for PVP gear vendors returning and many other things. Basically he despises the BFA, WoD and legion direction the game has gone towards. If the majority of his audience feels the same way then that makes sense.

Youtube changed how monetization and ad revenue works which is why he and many other content creators use product placements now.

2 Likes

I watched the video earlier and I generally agree with the points made. I’m not gonna hold my breath on the pathfinder thing though. Blizzard is being ridiculously stubborn about that.

2 Likes

Geez louise. Things that people often say on the forums that will result in people posting his videos on the forums, driving traffic to them ?

You don’t say.

We have a word I can’t actually use to describe that behavior, when you do exactly what your audience wants, in exchange for sweet dollar bills.

He didn’t get demonitized, he’s not doing political content. He’s double dipping.

Bellular is so full of himself these days that I can’t stand to watch and listen to him talk.

“I’M a GaMe DeV gUyS”

3 Likes

I’ve watched a lot of his videos and can’t recall him saying this even once. Maybe I missed it somehow though. :woman_shrugging:t2:

Oh, he makes sure to plug it in there.

“Oh, in my experience developing this cool new game I can see why Blizzard didn’t want to do this or that!”

Nobody cares, Bell. Nobody. You haven’t even published a game.

2 Likes

“I took this online course on uDemy that taught me how to do quizes on Brilliant dot org, you should now see how good of a game dev I am! Links in the description, visit the merch store, remember to like and subscribe and click the notification icon. Dollar shave clubs makes me look good and you can save money on your purchase using Honey!”.

– Youtube videos, circa 2019.

3 Likes

But did you use squarespace to design your own website?

Damn, I knew I was forgetting something!