Bellular nailed it

I’ve always felt the same way.

2 Likes

Bellular in a nutshell : Put out 30 videos per day, you’re bound to have a good argument in one of them at some point. And hey, if you don’t, you got to tout yourself as a Game dev to the world.

I stopped listening to youtuber’s opinions on WoW long ago. If I want to know what other people think, I just read GD. At least most people here don’t do Clickbait title and posts filled with confirmation bias to draw in shee… I mean an audience.

11 Likes

Bellular understands player choice and agency. This is why I think he made the video to start the much needed discussion.

The drip feed of content is not working as the playerbase is mainly compose of players that prefer their niches at level cap. The player that does PVP, raiding, mythic +, transmog, pet battles, etc is a super star indeed, but a rare player. Most players in WoW focus on one or two aspects of endgame or maybe three but not everything.

16 Likes

Thanks, Jundai, you make this community safer for everyone.

Yes add pvp vendors!

Ew

4 Likes

I can’t put my finger on it, but there’s something about him I can’t stand.

I think I’ve seen this video, and did agree with most of his points - so he already got a thumbs up from me on it. But he still rubs me wrong. I can only handle him in short doses.

1 Like

It’s really the clickbait titles/thumbnails that drive me insane.

12 Likes

Who? :thinking:

2 Likes

While I agree with a lot of his ideas that would help improve Shadowlands, I don’t agree with the Pathfinder change. However, that is an argument for a different thread.

My main draw from the video was that it has a lot of reasonable ideas that have been tossed around on the forums for a bit by various people. The ideas are mostly sound and could have some great implementation. However, Shadowlands is still in Pre-Alpha which means some of the systems that “need work” probably already have had work done or Blizz has looked towards the community to change. The downside is that there might not be time to change some of these systems and it depends on the testing phases to determine there outcome.

1 Like

What are you talking about, anything going right or wrong is 100% opinionated so what’s your point

To watch the video bro. That’s the point.

1 Like

You are 100% correct about Shadowlands possibly getting some of those changes. My gripe is that Blizzard doesn’t talk to us any more and we have no idea what’s being done till testing leaving no room for a chance of change based on community feedback.

I often wonder if that lack of communication is intentional so that they don’t have to implement changes we want? Then again I could just be tinfoil hatting that.

I hate knowing what changes are being made after the decision has already been made and Blizzard needs to talk to us and listen to our feedback!

2 Likes

I think he sells wireless mobile plans.

3 Likes

Most of the communication issues is that there really is no one to communicate with to us anymore. Yes there are CMs here and there, but WoW is in maintenance mode till Shadowlands goes live. CMs appear to only be doing as needed messages and are probably stuck in meetings most of their week trying to pass along what messages they can.

Either way, we will know here in a few weeks when Shadowlands leaves internal Alpha.

Where the video is linked, you can find out now.

He’s not even playing the game right now so if you wanna criticize something you should be playing it.

3 Likes

I don’t get these developers of the modern era. They pretty much enforce their stubborn concepts on the consumers hoping they would love it ignoring constructive feedback. If they have not learn from WoD through BFA then perhaps they do want WoW to have less subscribers. They can’t live off of classic WoW currency forever.

9 Likes

He is tho. Even said so in the video with gameplay footage.

YOU NAILED IT!!! 100%!!!

2 Likes