Bellular nailed it

As in Bell South and Cellular. Bellular

~ https://www.google.com/search?q=Bell+South&rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS876US876&oq=Bell+South&aqs=chrome..69i57j0l7.7026j0j8&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

1 Like

Probably because they noticed a trend of people simply not participating in content when it’s alive, and logging in patch day to get the mogs.

Delaying the mog vendors until Shadowlands probably serves to motivate you to PvP in BfA while its current. Of course, good looking mogs would probably do a better job of that, the armor design team seems completely burned out and unable to produce anything good at this point.

2 Likes

Oh great more fanboism of a nobody youtuber who has his minions spam his trash videos on the forums.

They really need to disable this feature

Not impressed with him at all. He’s just rehashing what’s been posted here and other places for years. He’s pandering to his viewers. Blizz isn’t listening to anything as usual.

More like bellutard

omg it is unbelievable how triggered this community gets anytime a streamer or youtuber is mentioned… It’s just childish.

The point is do you agree with him or not?

5 Likes

Because it’s spam, just like someone posting affiliate links to Amazon, or asking for Patreon donations would be spam.

If you have an opinion to share with GD, share it yourself, not through a video made by someone else.

If we want to hear Youtubers rant for 10 minutes to give us what amounts to 30 seconds of opinions and 9:30 of padding to satisfy the trend algorithm, we’ll go to Youtube.

1 Like

Happy to help

It’s really sad, tbh. The outrage culture here is real. If you go check out other game forums they don’t have nearly the amount of outrage threads that we have here. Many of the same posters are highly present in a large number of outrage threads, it’s the same faces over and over.

But, lets be honest, Bellular feeds on the outrage crowd anyway, so he deserves some hate. He’s just a mini Heelsvsbabyface that tries to spark more outrage.

Totally agree with him. Blizzard doesnt need to do all, but there a re definitely a few things they need to do

2 Likes

Macros in PVP or PVE?

In PVE who cares if people make macros. For PVP? Simple PVP has different rule sets already so they can enforce shared cool downs if that is an issue where players have to make a choice in PVP.

Plus, the GCD change is bad for PVP because a lot of defensives and utility are still on the GCD which defeats the entire point of putting offensive CDs on the GCD.

If you can just macro abilities together, there is no choice and no reason to have the seperate buttons.

In the end, for 95% of specs, it’s once every 90-120 seconds or more. It’s not a big game changer.

What I liked the most about that video is he was 100% spot on without being over dramatic, exaggerating like crazy, yelling, or being super over-emotional.

2 Likes

There is no choice now with the current fisher price class design. The GCD is pointless because abilities are watered down and all classes feature builders and spenders ala Rogues.

For the GCD to make sense you need to give all classes powerful cool downs to force opportunity costs and decision making.

2 Likes

It’s adorable how offended you are by this.

1 Like

I really liked the video and I think he’s spot-on on the feedback.

I don’t get why is he getting so much hate here, things like “he doesn’t really raid/PvP/whatever at high enough level” or “I can’t stand watching his face/expressions”, or “clickbait titles/thumbnails”, or “he feels like a real game dev”…

I mean sure, he can have a lot of flaws… So what?, why does it matter?, why do people feel the need to discredit someone before actually listening to his arguments??. As I see it great feedback is great feedback I don’t care where it comes from, I don’t often watch his videos but I have to say he’s spot-on on this one and presents his points really well, I hope Blizzard listens.

**Also, sure, a lot of what he say are things that are already often talked about and requested by the community but: 1) Having all that on his channel helps supporting those points we are fighting for here, and 2) Very rarely you see well presented arguments and feedback on this forums he is at least doing a job good at that.

5 Likes

I mostly agreed with what he said, just not a big fan of tier sets. In Legion I REALLY did not like having to wear old tier pieces to maximize my damage, wearing old gear when higher ilvl upgrades are available is not fun.

2 Likes

He knows the game is slipping and that he’s losing viewership because of it (check out his video views over the last year). He’s smart, and can argue any angle. Piece together his arguments here and you can tell he’s cherry picking angles that promote a game more favorable to folks who prefer solo play rather than true MMORPG. That’s where the majority of players remain and his best hope for channel relevance heading into the next expansion.

2 Likes

I did notice that he’s good at keeping track of what players are talking about, he’s probably reading the forums and creating videos based on popular opinion. He’d be stupid not to if he needs eyeballs watching his videos.

3 Likes

Didn’t NordVPN get hacked or something?