Been gone since Cata... looking for new home

After taking a long, long break I’ve come back recently and wanted to find a new home. I’ve played for a couple of months now just questing and playing catch up with some of the expansions I’ve missed and decided it was time to guild up and get ready for the new expansion.

I have a young child and a pretty active life, but am dependable when I commit to something - I’m just not certain about a multi-day a week raid schedule and constant dungeon runs. I am looking for a guild that can be ok with enjoying the game but not needing to be hardcore. I used to raid a lot but haven’t set foot in a current dungeon/raid since coming back. I’m looking for a guild that would be ok with taking on a “new again” player that might ask a number of questions initially but catches on pretty quick.

I’ve been DPS and heals but not much experience tanking. I suffer from altitis though so can get someone ready pretty quickly depending on the needs.

I could babble on for a while longer, but the TLDR is…

Returning player looking for a guild that is laidback most of the time, focused when they need to be, and just have a group that is chatty and fun.

Thanks for taking the time to read this!
My Discord is
Mr. Green#1575

1 Like

Bernogim,
My guild Legalize Peacebloom [A] - Whisperwind, a newly formed guild whose core members have been AOTC every tier since legion. We consist of players of all types, from hardcore veterans, to returning players, to the brand new raiders checking out the scene for the first time. We sometimes dip our toes in a little mythic raiding, but our focus is AOTC and Mythic +'s. We only ask that you be respectful of the people around you. We’re mostly all in our 30’s and enjoy a good laugh, but when it’s time to raid, it’s time to raid. We are a new guild looking to expand our ranks and our community. We currently have people running keys from 2s to 22s, and will be raiding Friday and Saturday 8-1030pm est come DF. If you’re interested let me know. My discord is Arriesa#9139. I look forward to chatting with you.

Shaun

My guild is horde and we are very open to cross faction play.

We are looking to fill 3 AotC raid teams for DF
Team 1
Tues 8pm-10pm
Sun 730pm-930pm

Team 2
Wed + Thurs 10pm-12am

Team 3
Fri+Sat 9pm-11pm

All are on EST

We are a world 2st™ inclusive guild that just turned 16 in May.

We do M+ on Monday for vault goodies, and shenanigans thoughout the year, lotteries, raffles, darts, TONK WARS, hide n seek, etc…

We are on Dalaran server and would like to chat you think we are the right guild for you
Wraist - GM Clan Seppuku
Btag- Wraist#1129

Hey there! We’re happy with taking on newer players/returning players and we have a bunch of friendly people willing to answer questions, if you are wanting to step into some chill Mythic raiding then we’d love to chat! I’ll leave all our copy-paste below but hope to hear from you. :slightly_smiling_face:

Chaotic Neutral is a long established semi-hardcore guild located on Alliance Turalyon that has been around since TBC! While we aren’t a hardcore CE push guild we do like to push as far as we can into mythic with a relaxed and chill raid environment, we’re a guild that prefers to have fun than get angry about progress.

We raid Tues/Weds from 7:30-10:30 pm EST with an optional Saturday Heroic/alt night in the same time frame if we have the people. We’re currently on our raid vacation until Dragonflight so we’re only recruiting spots for Dragonflight progress, if you’d like more info on our previous progress please visit our forum post. All we ask of raiders is to research fights and research your own class so you can play to the best of your ability!

I’ll leave all our additional info below but if you’re interested then please add my btag or discord to get in contact or put in an app on our guild site, hope to hear from you and if not then good luck on your search! :wave:

Forum Post: [A][Turalyon] <Chaotic Neutral> - 7/8H & 2/8M | Recruiting for Dragonflight!
Guild Site: http://www.cnguild.org
Guilds of WoW Page: https://guildsofwow.com/chaotic-neutral
Recruitment Contacts: Btag: GingerHeals#11438 | Discord: Sulveris#2701

Hi Bernogim!

I think you would be a great addition to our guild and community, Found a Green Quest! If someone is looking for friendly social community, the beating heart of a MMO, Found a Green Quest is the place. While we have Keystone masters and amazing players, we have many more in the community either returning to WoW, in classic or just finding their way through the World of Warcraft in a casual friendly environment. We have mythic Mondays for a respectful and fun environment. We raid weekly in Wednesdays and Thursdays and are interested in building up people not tearing them down. We have plans for guild sponsored PVP, regular t-mog runs to old content, Guild trivia and game nights, Pet battle tournaments, almost any activity you can think of in the game. If you’re a high key pushers but are getting turned off by negativity, or are a casual looking for a fun and friendly community or are a new or returning player intimidated by everything you see ingame and in Wowhead, we have Plenty of people ready to help you out. Give Found a Green Quest shot and you wont regret it.

Let Kiuayoukai or Vathorean, know if you’re interested!

Discord Kiuayoukai#2395
Battle.net Kiua#1912
Discord Nightraven2015#7854
Battle.net DrDruid#1321

check us out

Sinafay: Btag – Kitsune#1784; Discord – Sinafay#3443
Chewtabacca: Btag – Chewtabacca#11193; Discord - Pookiejones#1829

Hi Bernogim,

Elysian Sodality was founded in 2011 and is an Alliance guild on Sargeras. We are a small, family-oriented guild with a great group of laid-back members who have a healthy mix of playstyles. Parents, grandparents are welcome!

We are currently looking for a few dps to round out the raid team, run mythic dungeons with, and be part of our guild family. No specific class or spec is required, as long as we end up with a healthy mix of ranged and melee and bring some of the available buffs. We plan on raiding only one night per week - Thursdays tentatively - from 9:00pm - 11:00pm EST. We are wanting to keep the raid team fairly small (around 15), no trial process or minimum log-in requirements, just looking for like-minded people who have a night or two per week to dedicate to the game. We are AotC focused, no mythic raiding. We respect each other’s time, everyone is expected to meet minimum gear reqs for raiding, including enchants, pots, etc…

The game is not the only primary focus for most of us, we have jobs, kids, other gaming interests and hobbies, so although many of us are on 4-5 days per week in some capacity, we don’t run many scheduled in-game events outside of raid night. We will ping Discord if a group is forming for mythic +, but we aren’t planning on setting up specific nights.

If this is the level of game activity you are looking for, please feel free to add my btag and I will try to answer any questions you might have. Anna#1862.

Found a home. Thank you for all that reached out!

Hi Bernogim!

I see that you’re currently alliance, but in case faction isn’t a huge factor to you, I thought I’d reach out. I think our guild would be a good fit for you! Most of us are in our 30s and 40s and we know what it’s like to have a life outside of the game.

We do raid two days a week on Fridays and Saturdays from 8:00-11:00 PM EST, but if you aren’t able to make two days a week every week, we’re perfectly okay with that! We care more about playing together and enjoying our time together than being hardcore, we’re definitely very casual. While we aim to get AOTC, we aren’t upset if we don’t. The core of our group has played together for over 10 years, and even with the inevitable breaks from the game that people take, we always come back to the same tight-knit group.

We’re always happy to help out too, and are happy to answer any “new again” player questions you have!

If you want to chat, feel free to reach out to me (Beauie) or Quizmaster on the Zul’jin server, or you can reach us on battle.net:

Corvidae#11885
Rusty#1915