Been Away A While, Looking for Friends

BM Hunter is my main, but I also have a Blood DK I love. I just never was able to get into Dragonflight, maybe because I didn’t really have a friend group to play with. I’m looking for people who are active, people who chat in guild chat, People who encourage the quieter ones. I want people to run stuff with, be it dungeons, M+, or Raiding. I’m not a hardcore gamer, I am responsible for my elderly parents, so I don’t have time to be hardcore. I am currently on Thrall, but I would be willing to change realms if I found the right home.

1 Like

Hey Lilise, I run a laid back heroic raiding guild on Area 52. We might be the type of environment you are looking for. Feel free to reach out to me through my Bnet

Wynneman#1501

Hi Lilise! Depending on what times/days work for you, we might be a good fit. We’re currently looking for DPS and could use either the hunter or the DK if you are open to frost/unholy.

We raid Wednesdays and Mondays (10pm - 12:30am EST / 9p - 11:30p CST / 8p - 10:30p MST / 7p - 9:30p PST) with a focus on AOTC.

If we sound like what you are looking for, then feel free to reach out with any questions or get started by filling out our quick app. Good luck in your search!

More info: https://www.themetalguild.com/
If interested in joining, please apply here: https://forms.gle/FGuWbxCMFEM4dqy36

Greetings Lilise!

Kudos to you for taking care of your parents. My dad has stage 4 dementia, and we recently had to put him in a home because we can no longer take care of him. It is heartbreaking.

Welcome back to WoW! Since guilds can now be cross-faction, we will even accept hordies. :wink:

Check out our guild:

WARCRAFT is a highly active, raiding guild on the merged realms of Khadgar/Alleria/Exodar/Medivh, and we are recruiting!

AOTC focused Guild established in March of 2015. We have nearly every AOTC since Highmaul and usually dip our toes into mythic.

We are rebuilding! Core spots available. We are looking for reliable players to push progression and end game content.

The raid schedule:
Tuesday 8:30p-11:30p EST
Thursday 8:30p-11:30p EST

You are expected to be on time with flasks, pots, enchants, gems, and smiles. If you need something, just ask! We are a TEAMWORK-oriented guild.

The atmosphere:

We offer a highly active, social, teamwork oriented, adult environment. We believe in player development, including gearing and training players without elitism or cliques. We do not have any ilvl requirements to join our guild. Gear can be easily obtained, but good people are priceless. :slight_smile:

“Special snowflake” accommodations, safe spaces, and “preferred pronouns” not available. Must understand the difference between helping and having control issues. If ex-military leadership causes triggers or meltdowns, this is probably not the guild for you.

Guild Discord server available for your voice chatting needs.

Contact information:
BNET:
Zoobee-Khadgar (First Officer) (zoobee#1855)
Discord:
zoobee#8147