Because Ground Mounts Are Useless

Oh my…constantly reminding us who wears the pun crown

3 Likes

Or this classic…

11 Likes

Dumbo’s got that epic time of useful consciousness. The Best Trunk with the Most TUC

2 Likes

They could make so Battlegrounds and Dungeons (unless otherwise specified) could only use ground-only mounts.

1 Like

Elekks are so much cooler than elephants.

Imagine if our own elephants had an additional pair of tusks that pointed upward like horns, that’d be scary as hell. They’re just space-elephants from another planet.

Also, fun fact: Ordinary elephants in Warcraft apparently do exist, even though we haven’t seen any. It makes sense- we see mammoths in several areas, so they’ve got relative species.

I guess they’re off on some islands or something, like how we never saw any ducks on any continents until Dragonflight lol.

2 Likes

My clefthoofs are still very big on my big tauren, thus, not useless.

Doubly so with the colossus size buff.

1 Like

Is that Kurtwood Smith spraying that guy with the hose?

1 Like

I loled. My God, what’s wrong with me.

1 Like

the pun king has returned.

1 Like

It pains me to watch you explain yourself over and over when you were clear the first time. Let people live in the dark. <3

1 Like

Yup.

That 70’s Show.

1 Like

Stop horsing around and get back to work making rock candy!
your grounded!

1 Like

They should add mount equipment like idk rocket packs or something to let ground mounts fly. I mean we get one to make them walk on water or give you a parachute if you ride off a cliff but no flight equipment? I got the quilen mounts from remix but they don’t fly… is it so wrong to want a flying quilen outside of the in game store?

1 Like

Of course it is, how else is blizzard going to charge you for it?

1 Like

Eventually we’ll address the elephant in the room, for now we’re just gonna packyderm it in.

1 Like

Anyone need some :butter: for all this corn?

1 Like

One thing I like about FF14 is that every single mount can fly. Even when it doesn’t make sense.

Square seems to understand it’s a magical world, a wolf flying doesn’t have to make sense when we’re throwing fireballs.

1 Like

is how fast you get the chocobo :smiley:

It took me 6 years. Not an exaggeration lmao.

i got one at like level 9 or something only a few hours into the game, and i wasn’t even sure wth i was doing.